Medicom 48" Life Size Saw "Billy" Puppet Prop Replica ( Original )

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WolfPredatorAVPR

Super Freak
Reaction score
Long time no see to some of you. I know how people get on the forums about posting new threads when something has already been discussed on other threads but I promise I searched and couldn't find it. Needless to say I know this guy is extremely rare like maybe 300 in existence and I have read that barley anyone who has one actually sell's it.

I am having a lot of trouble finding information about this guy. I know the remake second edition one with the red shoes is worth around $600-$800 but I know this one is far more valuable.

The reason I am asking is because I have an opportunity to buy one and want some "expert" opinions on value, so I actually have some ammo to come to a fair agreement. Right now what he is asking seems extremely low, considering it is new in box and the box itself is nearly flawless condition. So its come to this because I am stumped. I have read somewhere that the value is around $5000?. One listed on ebay right now used for $3000 with a tricycle.

With that said this guy has a ton of stuff ( no sideshow or statues ) but action figures and stuff. I was blown away when I saw all he was trying to sell . I am supposed to be going back soon to buy some more stuff and I want to make an offer to him for the Saw puppet but the value is lost to me.

Any help would be much appreciated and sorry if this is posted in the wrong section.

Hey Wolfy! :wave :hi5:

GOOOOOOOOOSE, dude it has been forever man. How you been doing partner? I got out of collecting a while ago, its why I have not been around the forums. I have been unemployed for about 2 months now and been buying / selling collectibles to makes ends meet. It's why I am asking about this guy.

GOOOOOOOOOSE, dude it has been forever man. How you been doing partner? I got out of collecting a while ago, its why I have not been around the forums. I have been unemployed for about 2 months now and been buying / selling collectibles to makes ends meet. It's why I am asking about this guy.

All good thanks! Yeah it's been a long time!

Hope it all works out for you bud. :pray:

Back