Medicom 4-LOM 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_lm3eaaj4pR1qfozz6.png

realy suprised this got released it looks not done ...I think they should go back to drawing boards...please MEDICOM this is not good at all...

Last edited:
There MUST be some mistake. 235.00? Huh?

I had to check, double-check, and triple-check to make sure I was seeing correctly.

I will tell you all something...I can't wait to see what makes this a 235.00 figure.

I am seeing...maybe...69.00 value based solely on the single pic in Sideshow's website.

What's great is they would ask this price... yet only provide 1 picture of the item :huh :duh

I'd personally love to own a 4-Lom, but I'll wait for Sideshow since I know they will want to reuse the eventual C-3PO body.

4-lom is medicom, ssc made ig-88, why cancel the ig-88?
That being said I'm a big supporter of medicom star wars figures but I'll admit at this price, there is nothing to make the figure worth more then medicom boba fett (which is a 1000% better), let alone medicom c-3po which was only $199.99 :cuckoo:

I agree. They could have reused the 3PO arms and leg sculpts but the chest piece and head are the only differences for this figure. Its reminiscent of hasbro pitting out 1000 different color clone troopers for EP III and saying it's an exclusive new figure. Pah...lease!

Easy pass--I may even cancel my IG-88 now

If you are serious, don't do that. I will pay you for it because I had to cancel mine. All you have to do is have Sideshow ship it to my address instead of yours...then you still get the rewards points for it.

If you are serious, don't do that. I will pay you for it because I had to cancel mine. All you have to do is have Sideshow ship it to my address instead of yours...then you still get the rewards points for it.

Mine is only a WL--not sure if I want to start Bounty Hunter line. I can wait to cancel--if my WL converts--he is yours

Looking at that price, I haven't laughed so hard in ages. When I first saw it listed in Sideshow's newsletter with a FLEXpay option, I was already thinking it would be some insane price. But that is just nuts! On top of that it has a non-refundable deposit, only 1 pic, and its not in scale with other 12". WTF are they thinking??? And R5-D4 is even worse with his $200 price tag and description of "Medicom Toy's RAH body is one of the most articulated 12-inch figure bodies available, capable of nearly any pose that the human (or droid) body can achieve." Again, WTF!?!?!?!? :cuckoo: :rotfl
Glad I'm not a completist. Jeez Louise.

I can hook you up with my exclusive since I've been thinking about canceling.

Back