Medicom 4-LOM 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
any in hand pictures yet? I know there is more then just me out there that ordered this, foolish or not.:r2d2line

Good posibility... I was excited when I thought it was a Sideshow piece; but no way I'd pay that much for one by Medicom.

Does anybody actually own this? I'm curious to see how it turned out and if the real thing has the neck fixed

If they did they are too embarrassed to admit it. I'll be posting picks of mine when it drops to $224.99.

The AmiAmi price isn't bad... if these were in scale with Sideshow offerings I'd be tempted. But I assume Sideshow will make one for around the same price and I'll be happier with the scale.

Is there a reason why these Medis are so expensive? Any scale/sculpt issues aside, they just don't seem like good value.

Boba and Han Trench I can understand, but how many people in the world would pay such big bucks for pretty obscure characters like these?
ALL their figures are stupidly expensive - then there's the UU ones. :slap

Niche Japanese stylized figures - probably sell ok in their part of the world, but they haven't seemed to venture out of their own backyard when it comes to doing some good old market research.

There's much better stuff out there for less money. :lecture :cuckoo: :lol

Does anyone actually own this yet? I saw loads when i went to Hong Kong, and it looked like if you shortened the neck and got it for cheap it would be alright (if you didn't mind lack of action articulation, he does come with a gun afterall!)

Just amazed that when I google it, all the info is pre-release info, not a single in hand picture or comment lol. With SSC outsourcing 1/6th c-3po, the chances of them doing a 4-lom seem even scarcer.. if you want 4-lom save your pennies because it will be bandai at this rate!

Back