Prop Medicom 1:1 Toy Story Woody Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never thought it would be this hard to make toys based on a toy in a cartoon inspired by real toys.

I went to multiple Toys R Us to find them with good paint. Buzz really looked good on display but would be better without all the plastic seams. Even though I returned them, they are definitely going to be the best bang for your buck for Toy Story collectibles IMO.

Here was my short lived Toy Story shelf. Just happened to come across this pic while trying to figure out this new Mac OS update.

$439.99 at Big Bad Toy Store... Yikes

Only smart place to buy this from is maybe amiami (if they have it) or Hobby Link Japan because their private warehouse/Japanese shipping being the lowest of any other store(literally half or more than half of amiami hobby search shipping prices 99% of the time)

I linked to a $318 one a few pages back. Anime Export. I buy from them all the time.

i dont know if you notice but it says hat not included :S

I think you're referring to this:

Life-size Woody from Toy Story
Full action, 38.5 cm tall hat not included.
Comes with display base and interchangeable hands, eyes are articulated.
By Medicom Toy.

I believe they are just saying his height 38.5 cm does not include the hat. It'd be ridiculous if they didn't include the hat.

I think you're referring to this:

Life-size Woody from Toy Story
Full action, 38.5 cm tall hat not included.
Comes with display base and interchangeable hands, eyes are articulated.
By Medicom Toy.

I believe they are just saying his height 38.5 cm does not include the hat. It'd be ridiculous if they didn't include the hat.

441539.png

My god he looks perfect but why does he have an articulated body ?? The true Woody doesn't have this. I really hope they will make another version without this.
Do you guys even know when we will have more informations about this 1:1 replica ?

My god he looks perfect but why does he have an articulated body ?? The true Woody doesn't have this. I really hope they will make another version without this.
Do you guys even know when we will have more informations about this 1:1 replica ?

If you want one without that, the toy story collection version would suffice. Personally I prefer having the armature in there for posing, which is what I didn't like about the toy story collection version. I will be highly curious to see a side by side comparison of the two.

Nope man, the toy story collection one is a total crap compare to this one and have too many flaws :

- Woody doesn't have the "blank toy mode face"
- his arms can't be rise at the level of his head because they are too much sewn to his body
- His white ring in his back is too big compare to the movie
- His head isn't "loose". I mean, it doen't move when you shake Woody

The medicom one is the most perfect looking replica I've ever seen but his articulated body totally ruin it.
So in the end it's not an exact replica. Screw that ! Is it really hard to make an exact reproduction of Woody ??

Back