McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Take a look at the hair on the 7in Daryl statue....

7-inch-daryl-5-1024x768.jpg

From Toyark:

https://news.toyark.com/2016/09/29/walking-dead-5-inch-daryl-dixon-motorcycle-new-photos-223181

New photos have been released for the upcoming The Walking Dead TV Series Daryl Dixon with Custom Motorcycle 5″ Scale Deluxe Set by McFarlane Toys. The deluxe set, based on Season 6 of The Walking Dead, is scheduled to hit stores in October, but many fans have reported finding him in stores already. It will be priced at $34.99. The new pics give us a look at the final production figure.

Daryl-with-Bike-001.jpg

Found 7" Madison and Daryl at TRU today along with series 5 of the comic line. Madison is bland, but Daryl is a decent saction figure. Only complaint is that crossbow downground. First Daryl from McFarlane that actually looks like Daryl. They finally toned down his facial hair paint to just a hint, which is accurate to Reedus' wispy facial hair.

Series 5 is a mixed bag for me based on the character selections. Glenn is great and the smashed head is different from the SDCC smashed head. It more like hit 1 or 2 and the SDCC is more like 2 or 3. Lydia is an OK choice, but weird when Alpha was an exclusive. Negan was needed, but the prisoner version would have been a better exclusive. An opened jacketed version without the scarf would have been a better retail choice - especially with the premiere coming up of the TV show. Shane, while a good figure, was a poor choice due to his extremely limited time in the comic. And the zombie head isn't particularly well done. Wish he had a Sherriff Rick head instead so you could have a decent Rick upgrade. The head might be swappable with series 1. I'll have to check sometime. The piked heads are all great though.

Them being BOGO 50% off was nice too. Made them about the same price as on line, but I got to pick out the paint.

The comic figures are BOGO at TRU? That's awesome, I was waiting for a better price for Negan and Shane, so I guess this is it. I got Glenn and Lydia and they're really nice. Glenn's stance is a little wide, but it's not a huge deal. Lydia is really nice, I just hope we get a new Carl since he seems to be the biggest hole in the collection right now.
I also caught up on the Skybound exclusives by picking up Rick, Alpha, and the Negan two pack at NYCC, so it was nice to save on the shipping. At first I was a bit disappointed I had to have a bloody Negan to have a color version, but after posing it with Glenn I'm actually really happy with the set overall. The blood plus the !#%& grin is totally Negan, so it actually works. And Glenn's head is awesome, so glad we have the kill immortalized in plastic.
8e0188a8c26e058c653569cda69c61f0.jpg

0ccc22d5d755537b9b0cac7594eb3919.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if you could have only one negan in collect which one? reg color is my first choice but goin for silly prices curious on wht other TWD fans would choose? thinkin that bloody 2 pack above is cool and best option maybe.

cool pics ryanhalo798!

I'd say original just because he came with the Iron too, but either are great. The characters are always getting covered in blood so a bloody version isn't out of place at all.

I'd say original just because he came with the Iron too, but either are great. The characters are always getting covered in blood so a bloody version isn't out of place at all.

cool thks. also seeing those pics with him posed next to beaten glenn kinda sells it. will get from skybound shop.

will be gettign a "The Saviors" coaster end of this month so would like a Negan to stand on it like i have done with Deathtroke here-
crap pic sorry

if anyone else is interested in a coaster to do the same shout and i can tell you when and where to get one. will be for a limited time when available.

Hell yea! Not a huge fan of this outfit, but it's a great looking figure.

Anyone remember when the Rick and Aaron are supposed to be available? December?

Got Michonne yesterday for only $4. Pretty great figure, though I had to fix the sword.

Snowed today so I took advantage of it. What do you guys think?

0380269ea2913f7f39331ce642fefd32.jpg
2201c653314f67e054fe825a70392db3.jpg

Back