McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to see a new Michonne for SDCC. And I'm glad their SDCC exclusives are sooo easy to get. Makes it nice not having to stress about getting one. I'm surprised they didn't save her for a retail wave and give us someone newer or a non-main TV show character yet. Still bummed we didn't get Shiva with Ezek.

257a869918_what_what_what_what_.jpg

BBTS has them in stock too. Daryl is a Walgreens exclusive though. I was lucky enough to pick him up early at SDCC at one of the select Walgreens that got them.

BBTS is saying the next comic series is due in July. Anyone know if that's true? I mean with them having the 7.5 figures already makes me think it might be. Just waiting for them to ship my Pile of Loot now.

Last edited:
Anybody knows when Exclusive Michonne will be up on sale in skybound.com?

Skybound/walking dead on twitter mentioned michonne will be up for sale on their site this coming tues.

Its gonna be expensive for international shipping once again:/ im hoping they throw out those discount codes again so at least it wont be too expensive overall.

I'm doubtful of any discount codes until Black Friday. Perhaps NYCC. Hopefully they'll give us a new figure for Both NYCC and Black Friday. The comic line needs all the figures it can get. Really surprised they made the new Michonne a Skybound exclusive when she could have easily sold at retail. And making Samurai Jesus a retail figure and the original look and exclusive is also baffling. Lets not forget Negan either. I mean Dwight a regular figure and not Negan? Crazy!

Negan, Jesus, Ezekiel and Michonne would have been a really strong retail wave. I guess if a comic character isn't on the TV show yet retailers aren't interested. Maybe the sold Dwight on passing him off as he comic Daryl :lol

I'm thinking a comic Maggie has got be coming soon. And Alpha too. Whether they'll get retail or exclusive treatment is the only question.

Their exclusive choices are odd to say they least. I've always been one to do a first day order. Seeing that Jesus, Clementine and Ezekiel still on their site I will definitely wait for a coupon this time.

There shipping price is terrible i had one of each Jesus and got no postage discount and i even had to pay import tax on top. Its put me off ordering from them.

haha i was close to clicking buy. Im still waiting out for codes, hope they still have stock when that time comes.

Nice photos butt:)

I cracked Buttmunch your photos did it i got Michonne,Ezekiel and Clementine ordered. The postage has been fixed at least i only paid $26 dollars this time. When i ordered one of each Jesus last time it cost me $52.19 postage for 2. I may have to put in a complaint with them.

Back