McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How was it? My wife got us tickets for Christmas to Chicago, but I've never been so I'm curious if anyone has any suggestions on the best way to get the most out of it. The gov cancelled Chicago though so that kind of sucks.

It was fantastic! Such nice guys! There's nothing really to the whole event other than standing in like for 30 minutes while you wait for your turn for a signature. If you get there early enough you can just walk right up to their tables. There was nobody in line for Abraham when I got it signed. Really cool being able to see all the casts members in person!

Does anyone have any pictures of series 4 comic wave ?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422928985.214589.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1422928997.680118.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1422929006.896902.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1422929021.898719.jpg

Rad!!! Can't wait for these!! They look really cool, glad they decided to try and save this line by changing a few things. If only they where larger scale.

It was fantastic! Such nice guys! There's nothing really to the whole event other than standing in like for 30 minutes while you wait for your turn for a signature. If you get there early enough you can just walk right up to their tables. There was nobody in line for Abraham when I got it signed. Really cool being able to see all the casts members in person!

Awesome man. Thanks. I'm looking forward to it. Ive never been to Chicago so that's a bonus too.

On Mcfarlanes Facebook page they put up a teaser of some of the figures in the next wave of building sets. I see another Rick, Tyrese, Carol and maybe Merle.

I am hitting the one in Dallas next month...what else is there to do when you aren't getting signatures? Do they have vendor tables, artwork, etc?

I am hitting the one in Dallas next month...what else is there to do when you aren't getting signatures? Do they have vendor tables, artwork, etc?

There are several vendors, artwork tables and Panels that run throughout the entire day.

At Walker Stalker Chicago last year autographs from the majority or actors ranged from $30 - $50. Steven Amell was there and I believe he was $60. The Comic Book Men where there as well and I think they were $15

I'm curious, has anyone taken apart the new upper legs before for customs? I'm planning to do that on a custom so I can avoid paint rub but I want to make sure they can be taken out without breaking the hips.

At Walker Stalker Chicago last year autographs from the majority or actors ranged from $30 - $50. Steven Amell was there and I believe he was $60. The Comic Book Men where there as well and I think they were $15

Cool...priced pretty much in line with other cons then...thanks!

Found the Walmart Exclusive Prison Tower and Prison Gate sets tonight. First time I've ever looked for something I wasn't even sure was out yet and found it the first try! :lol

I swear the shelf tags were $20 and $30 each, but they rang up $30 and $40 each. I'm definitely hanging on to that receipt and seeing if that's the actual price or if there was a system error of some kind.

I swear the shelf tags were $20 and $30 each, but they rang up $30 and $40 each. I'm definitely hanging on to that receipt and seeing if that's the actual price or if there was a system error of some kind.
You should have questioned it. In Michigan, stores have to honor the tag/shelf price even if pricing was an egregious error on an employees part. It's state law.

I would have if I knew for sure or if I didn't use the self checkout. I'll just check it next time I go back, it's not like I can stop myself from going there a few times a week. Walmart - you hate us, but you shop here anyway! :lol

Back