Mcfarlane designs case for season 2 of The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

persuazion

Super Freak
Reaction score
https://geek-news.mtv.com/2012/02/10/walking-dead-dvd-case-mcfarlane/

What do you guys think about it. Cool concept I think.....
p_pt_wdtv2_dvd_case_014.jpg

p_pt_wdtv2_dvd_case_051.jpg

:dunno Meh! I just don't get how so many companies can miss such an easy mark... I mean it's ZOMBIES for christ sake!!! This isn't hard to do. I guess it's sorta cool in a no effort pez kinda way.

I dig it. :lol Clever idea.

Though, it might have been more fun if, instead of the screwdriver, they went with a decapitation motif. That way it would make more sense that you can flip his head back.

Even so, I might pick this up if it isn't too pricey.

I like it...and plan on getting it.

If you see other pictures from Toy Fair...it looks pretty darn close to the actual bust from the show. McFarlane added the screwdriver. I suppose as a handle? But I'm down for one as long as the paint looks close!

If this is in the $40 range, I might pick one up. Maybe he can redeem himself with series 2 of TWD figures? :lol We all know that will not happen though. Sucks, I wish he would actually compete with Neca/Mezco to give us collectors more options.

how were the series 1 figures the daryl dixon looks awsome but hes hard to find being the most popular

never mind i see the paint and quality is horrible heres hoping hot toys makes walking dead figures.

never mind i see the paint and quality is horrible heres hoping hot toys makes walking dead figures.

Yeah it was truly a letdown for the figures to come out as bad as they did. I cant believe Mcfarlane approved those to hit stores....

The quality of those figures shows that he doesn't give a ____ about toys anymore! :dunno

McFarlane could have knocked those Walking Dead figures outta the park if he wanted too...instead he hit a foul! :pfft:

I hope another company gets the licence. I got both Ricks cos I'm a sucker for the character but I would like to see Sideshow or Enterbay do it.

Back