Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) and other Mecha - Official thread!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) - Official thread!!

pre-ordered mine from hobby search.
this is my first time so idk how good they are??? and i just hope they can have it in stock. damn.. i want this mazin so bad that maybe i can pre-order another one from amiami or BBTS just in case if they don't have one in stock in Dec.

pre-ordered mine from hobby search.
this is my first time so idk how good they are??? and i just hope they can have it in stock. damn.. i want this mazin so bad that maybe i can pre-order another one from amiami or BBTS just in case if they don't have one in stock in Dec.

same here....cheapest price I've found so far. If anybody else has preorder links, please share.

your not going to order one?
common O_O you can't miss this one :monkey3

who else order one already????

just placed mine.....glad I don't have to pay for EMS shipping. Never have issues with BBTS.

Yeah its tempting for sure, but even at that price, its to much for me to add another Maz to the collection. I will say this is pretty much the Maz to end all Maz imo.

so hobby search closed the pre-order for Mazinger. i think it was up for pre-order for 6 to 7 days i thin. im glad i got one and tbh i don't care if its from BBTS or hobby search i just want this Mazin so bad right now lol.

now...... if only there's a DX Grendizer on the way!!!

img5528i.jpg

Anyone know whatever happened to this project?! It looked sweet! :dunno

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUsEOZ4xWhQ[/ame]

Gaiking the movie would be amazing.

I think the company doing that went out of business. I think we talked about this before. Same situation with the Voltron movie...talk of a live action Voltron film came and went...who knows with these kinds of movies. The audience would be pretty limited if you ask me, but Im all for it if they really do decide to do them. Im sure a Gaiking film would only be asian specific if anything. Sort of like the live action Battleship Yamato movie.

I think the company doing that went out of business. I think we talked about this before. Same situation with the Voltron movie...talk of a live action Voltron film came and went...who knows with these kinds of movies. The audience would be pretty limited if you ask me, but Im all for it if they really do decide to do them. Im sure a Gaiking film would only be asian specific if anything. Sort of like the live action Battleship Yamato movie.

Reading this makes me sad. :(

Reading this makes me sad. :(

Did you hear what they wanted to do with Voltron? it sounded awful and nothing like the giant 5 lion warrior I grew up watching. Be happy that version never got made.

If this has actually been discussed sorry, I'm not to familiar with this thread

Concept art

voltron-movie-concept-art-01.jpg

I watched Voltron while growing up too! After reading what you posted, I'm glad its NOT happening?! I mean really, WTH were they thinking with that idea? That is as bad as some studio's idea of casting Nick Cage as Superman! It just DOES NOT WORK! :monkey2

so hobby search closed the pre-order for Mazinger. i think it was up for pre-order for 6 to 7 days i thin. im glad i got one and tbh i don't care if its from BBTS or hobby search i just want this Mazin so bad right now lol.

now...... if only there's a DX Grendizer on the way!!!

img5528i.jpg

oh man...one can only wish. :pray:

Did you hear what they wanted to do with Voltron? it sounded awful and nothing like the giant 5 lion warrior I grew up watching. Be happy that version never got made.

If this has actually been discussed sorry, I'm not to familiar with this thread

Concept art

voltron-movie-concept-art-01.jpg

Oh no harm man, I wasnt getting angry or anything I was just referencing that I think that topic came up before. Like you said if your unfamiliar no big deal. Thats what were here for discussions. :hi5:
I did hear about this concept of Voltron, and I knew it never really took off, but still it would have been interesting to see if they could actually pull something like this off. The concept sketches give me that transformers vibe. Not necessarily bad, but again not necessarily good either. Who really knows, but again doubt it will ever happen.

DX Mazinger was in SDCC? Any pictures so far? I can't find any.

Back