Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) and other Mecha - Official thread!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) - Official thread!!

A few new figures shown @ Tamashii Nation 2010

https://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=27810&extra=page=1&page=2
20100930_8d0041105f711ea9d662UKEBVn7XJ99F.jpg

20100930_d1cf8a20cb73dda9bc07xFDkQ6ppmVqW.jpg

20100930_8bbc7d8f54245b3dab052uomNkbBaQGO.jpg

I don't know what's going on here... :lol

20100930_b02bc087b80ed6f4962dfud7n0zeWtZj.jpg

247t3pr

You stand where the footprints are - stick your arm in the "smoke trail" tube and scream ROCKETTO PANCH!!!! - or rather "ROCKET PUNCH!"

Re: Soul Of Chogokin

You should also checkout the new Daltanious coming out. He looks pretty kickass!

Yeah I seen Daltanious, I used to have the Godaikin when I was a kid, but again for how much he cost now and I really have no connection to him other than the toy as a kid, but he wasnt a favorite so I wont be dropping that kind of money on him. He is an awesome piece never the
less. Im waiting to see more Getter stuff, im hoping they do some more Getters for there smaller Super Robot Chogokin line. Beleive me Getter Robo G is what I really go crazy for.

Yeah I seen Daltanious, I used to have the Godaikin when I was a kid, but again for how much he cost now and I really have no connection to him other than the toy as a kid, but he wasnt a favorite so I wont be dropping that kind of money on him. He is an awesome piece never the
less. Im waiting to see more Getter stuff, im hoping they do some more Getters for there smaller Super Robot Chogokin line. Beleive me Getter Robo G is what I really go crazy for.

if you like Getters, check out this Getter robo from "Fewture," but watch your wallet, cuz it ain't cheap.

https://www.toy-wave.com/eng/detail.php?id=11975&table=288

Last edited:

if you like Getters, check out this Getter robo from "Fewture," but watch your wallet, cuz it ain't cheap.

https://www.toy-wave.com/eng/detail.php?id=11975&table=288

yeah the Fewture Getters are the only Getters I wont buy. I just cant drop that kind of money on a single guy. Plus if i was going to drop that kind of money it would have to be Getter Dragon. All though the new Fewture Shin Getter looks pretty damn good.

yeah the Fewture Getters are the only Getters I wont buy. I just cant drop that kind of money on a single guy. Plus if i was going to drop that kind of money it would have to be Getter Dragon. All though the new Fewture Shin Getter looks pretty damn good.
Have you heard of the "Godaikin" line of robots? I think they are the ones that started the whole robot craze here in the U.S. They came out in 1981/82. These are like the holy grail when it comes to diecast metal robots. I think they were the first to transform and combine to form a bigger robot. They came out before the transformers. The original 11 that came out of the Godaikin line were: Tetsujin, Voltes V, GodSigma, Goggle V, Sun Vulcan, GoLion(Voltron),Daltanius,GodMarz,Godsigma, Garbin(Guardian), and combattra. I fell in love with these robots as a kid but my parents could not afford them. Back in the 80s, those Godaikin robots were expensive, and they still are today. Look to spend anywhere from $300-$3000 for each of the original 11.

Last edited:

Yeah I know about the Godaikin line and I had Voltron and as stated in a few posts above Daltanious, I also had Dairugger aka Vehicle Voltron. There grails if you collect the big bricks that they are.There pretty cool toys to have, but I just dont care for much of the vintage stuff. I do have my Voltron (lions) and the toynami masterpiece set as well. Like I said i kinda prefer alot of the new reboots of these robots now with more articulation and such.
As for diecast content the robots are getting to expensive for there size and just not worth it. I'll still buy my favorite characters and all, but some of the prices are just crazy.

Yeah I know about the Godaikin line and I had Voltron and as stated in a few posts above Daltanious, I also had Dairugger aka Vehicle Voltron. There grails if you collect the big bricks that they are.There pretty cool toys to have, but I just dont care for much of the vintage stuff. I do have my Voltron (lions) and the toynami masterpiece set as well. Like I said i kinda prefer alot of the new reboots of these robots now with more articulation and such.
As for diecast content the robots are getting to expensive for there size and just not worth it. I'll still buy my favorite characters and all, but some of the prices are just crazy.

Yeah there are some crazy priced robots in the soul of chogokin line but in some cases I can see why. The engineering behind these transformable toys is pretty amazing, plus they are not made with cheap plastics, they are made with diecast metal which will bump the prices up. But in general you're right, prices are pretty steep. But it seems like prices are going up for almost everything you collect. Case in point-Hot Toys. Some of their newer figures are avg close to $200, with no diecast metal or the ability to transform!

Last edited:

...However, like I said before, if new members are willing to learn and modify their behavior to fit in with board guidelines and norms, that stuff will eventually pass...

Is that really true? I just read through all of "HypnotizeMinds" posts. Based on what I read, he did try to comply and modify his behavior, to "conform" to the norms of this board,yet for whatever reason the senior members "banned" him. Why does it say "banned" over his userid?

You stand where the footprints are - stick your arm in the "smoke trail" tube and scream ROCKETTO PANCH!!!! - or rather "ROCKET PUNCH!"

Is that what it is??
Awesome!!!
Would love to have something like that in the US!!
:rock!

Is that really true? I just read through all of "HypnotizeMinds" posts. Based on what I read, he did try to comply and modify his behavior, to "conform" to the norms of this board,yet for whatever reason the senior members "banned" him. Why does it say "banned" over his userid?

Senior members cannot ban anybody, only mods...

Take what you're doing here for example... instead of letting it go and focus on the topic, you keep pushing the same "issue" over and over again... when in reality, it doesn't belong in this thread...
just sayin'
:wave

Is that what it is??
Awesome!!!
Would love to have something like that in the US!!
:rock!

Senior members cannot ban anybody, only mods...

Take what you're doing here for example... instead of letting it go and focus on the topic, you keep pushing the same "issue" over and over again... when in reality, it doesn't belong in this thread...
just sayin'
:wave
You're right. THen is it ok for me to start a new thread about this and put a poll up?:wink1:

Be my guest... :nana:

:yess::yess::yess: But first, let me do a search for newbs and see if anyone else already posted something similiar to what I'm about to post.

My collection of Soul-Of-Chogokin:

P1010345.jpg

P1010346.jpg

Very nice Spectral, very clean display. I like it alot.

Thank you!:hi5:

Nice spacing of your collection. Very well presented. Very nice!

Back