Mayweather vs Pacquiao Official!!!! Who you got??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pac or Floyd???

• Total voters
He possesses three attributes people tend to hate. 1) He has a big mouth. 2) He runs it off an awful lot. 3) He beats his women.

You can't see why people dislike him? He is the Kanye West of boxing.

Never really knew he beat women. That is pathetic. Never really followed boxing before the fight got announced...

I don't mind people running there mouths, he backs it up, but he must be a loser to punch women.

My vote went for pac. Here in our local radio station there already talking about a rematch in the making. Lol

I read an article today that Roach said he thought Mayweather might back out of the fight because he was forced into taking it. I can't imagine he'd let himself lose face by defaulting but supposedly Mayweather missed a few days of training recently. Roach isn't one to talk **** so I don't know why he'd say something like that but can you imagine the outrage if Mayweather didn't show up?

Roach been running his yin yang since this was announced trying to get in Floyd's head.

yea, that's been annoying, but I'm sure he's just trying to bring some excitement on Pacs end. I have no idea who is going to win, but it would be like Christmas morning if Pac wins.

Routing for Floyd but I think Pacman is going to pull off an upset. Floyd really started to show his age in both Maidana fights.

Unlike Maidana, Pac won't let Floyd relax and dictate the pace like all of Floyd's recent opponents. His legs seems to be going, and he's pushing 40, while Pac is also not in his prime anymore, I think he still has all the physical attributes to bother an older Mayweather.

If this was 5 years ago, I have no doubt Floyd would win, but usually when boxers start getting old, the fighter that relied on his reflexes and athletic abilities usually have a harder time adjusting in the later part of their careers.

Whoever wins, the other side is going to have A METRIC TON OF CROW to eat. That's for sure. :lol

If this was 5 years ago, I have no doubt Floyd would win, but usually when boxers start getting old, the fighter that relied on his reflexes and athletic abilities usually have a harder time adjusting in the later part of their careers.

I feel the exact opposite. I think 5 years ago Manny beats him like a drum and that's why Floyd ducked him for so long because he knew it too.

I feel the exact opposite. I think 5 years ago Manny beats him like a drum and that's why Floyd ducked him for so long because he knew it too.

I agree. Manny was pounding guys into the mat back in the day. I think Mayweather was afraid of being the next one so he put it off as long as he could but still collect a big payday.

what will be interesting is weather Manny has a different tactic . As good as he is, Manny is quite one dimensional . He will apply lots pressure, move alot and go in and out, in and out... trying to buzz floyd.

If floyd has prepared for that and he would have done, can Manny offer something different ? The other problem for Manny is the fact he faced Marquez 4 times and Marquez caused him all sorts of problems in all of those fights by countering. He's now fighting the best counter puncher in the game not to mention a tactical master .

For that reason, I think Floyd wins. If Manny can take 4 of the first 6 rounds , I think he could out score him over 12. Looking forward to it .

Floyd ducked Manny? It was the complete opposite, Freddie Roach just did an interview a few months ago admitting that the first negotiations for the fight failed because Manny declined the blood test.

All the money on the line, and Pacquaio decides to not make the fight because of a simple blood test, and at that time he would split the purse with Floyd, you don't think that's a little suspicious?

Floyd ducked Manny? It was the complete opposite, Freddie Roach just did an interview a few months ago admitting that the first negotiations for the fight failed because Manny declined the blood test.

All the money on the line, and Pacquaio decides to not make the fight because of a simple blood test, and at that time he would split the purse with Floyd, you don't think that's a little suspicious?

:exactly:

Floyd's camp thought Manny was juicing. Every boxing analyst that's been on ESPN this week has stated that Pac is smaller than he was 5 years ago, and there's a reason Pac hasn't knocked anyone out in forever - he's off the juice and lost his power. Even if there were truth to Floyd not wanting to face him at that time - who could blame him? The playing field wasn't level.

:exactly:

Floyd's camp thought Manny was juicing. Every boxing analyst that's been on ESPN this week has stated that Pac is smaller than he was 5 years ago, and there's a reason Pac hasn't knocked anyone out in forever - he's off the juice and lost his power. Even if there were truth to Floyd not wanting to face him at that time - who could blame him? The playing field wasn't level.

Yup, I like both fighters, but Pac moving up weight devisions and knocking guys out like Cotto and Hatton, or permanently damaging fighters like Margarito was certainly suspect

The media is really the culprit for perpetuating all those rumors of Floyd ducking Pac because he's is, and has been the "villain" in boxing. It's easier to put the blame on someone that everyone already hates. Floyd also didn't do himself any favors after that, saying he would never fight Pac, but I think that was out of frustration.

I give Pacquiao credit though, at least he worked hard to make the fight happen this time, he's taking a smaller cut than he would have before, he agreed to all the blood tests and demands, and fighting at an arena he's not really welcomed at anymore.

I don't believe any potential juicing is the reason why he has or hasn't knocked anyone out in a long time. Either way, I don't think this fight will be close, I'm just not sure who's style is going to overtake the others.

I don't believe any potential juicing is the reason why he has or hasn't knocked anyone out in a long time. Either way, I don't think this fight will be close, I'm just not sure who's style is going to overtake the others.

I actually think Pac got knocked out because of juicing, but not from him, Marquez looked way to big in that fight. He put on a lot of muscle, and he was working with a conditioner previously found guilty of helping athletes juice. Marquez also didn't want to take a blood test for that fight.

Mayweather - 12 round unanimous decision. Gonna be a boxing clinic i.e. a super BORING fight. Expect lots of boo's from the crowd. :lol

I actually think Pac got knocked out because of juicing, but not from him, Marquez looked way to big in that fight. He put on a lot of muscle, and he was working with a conditioner previously found guilty of helping athletes juice. Marquez also didn't want to take a blood test for that fight.

hmmm.....didn't know that

Mayweather - 12 round unanimous decision. Gonna be a boxing clinic i.e. a super BORING fight. Expect lots of boo's from the crowd. :lol

I could see this happening too. Sooooooo much hype, will be hard to live up to.

If you think it all came down to Manny not wanting to take a drug test you must have missed something. Floyd put so many stupid demands on the fight that nobody in their right mind would have taken it and Floyd knew it… he’s a chicken pure and simple.

Now, I don't care who wins. I don't like boxing and I will not watch this fight.. I just want the schmuck to get beat up as bad as he beat his woman.

The reason it took so long for these two to fight was money. That's it. Both sides wanted a big payday and neither was willing to split the purses that were offered down the middle. Each guy wanted the majority split because both sides thought they were the draw.

Back