Max Payne Cheungkinmen (Clothing set photos PG1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some pics of my Max. I'm gonna pad up his stomache using Astro's cotton ball technique. :p

payne19.jpg
payne18.jpg
payne17.jpg
payne14.jpg

Update from Astro Zombie:

"So the plan is to give James (McCaffrey) the figure during the upcoming screening of the film (fingers crossed it all turns out). I gave up on the guy I went though for some of the accessories so I went with old days of yore. So far I've gotten the badge but I'm still awaiting the bottle."

That's awesome, I bet James will really appreciate it. God I hope R* does another Max Payne. MP3 was such a new heartbeat to the series.

Update from Astro Zombie:

"So the plan is to give James (McCaffrey) the figure during the upcoming screening of the film (fingers crossed it all turns out). I gave up on the guy I went though for some of the accessories so I went with old days of yore. So far I've gotten the badge but I'm still awaiting the bottle."

Awesome that he is still trying to get ahold of the accessories for us, i had almost forgotten about them! :rotfl

Very cool I have an extra tanktop shirt for James figure I was gonna ship it to astro but I don't think I got a response on the address.

Back