Maul Bust in 5-7 days

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Loki

Super Freak
Reaction score
Which means about two weeks before I get him. Well at least I can drool all over your pics from the West Coast. Damn I can't wait for this.
:maul :maul :maul :maul :maul

IF he comes up for "second chance" I'll give in and buy it. I won't do wait list cause I have a better shot and that means I would have to spend 600 bucks LOL.

I have one on order but i am going to cancel it................ To Much Money Right Now......ans Insuficient Space I know I will regret it but have too!!!:monkey2

Tax refund came today. (Wipes sweat from brow) In the clear for Maul and GG.

mlarsen said:
I hope to pick this one up eventually. Just to much coming right now.

Ditto. I cancelled my Maul bust, but I do plan to get it eventually. I just can't lay out over $2k this month with Grievous, Maul, and Predator all hitting at the same time.

Hopefully the Ebay prices will be decent.

This is a truely amazing piece and I am definetely going to get it in the future. But like most people on this board have said it already, there is just too much other stuff coming out. :monkey2

This is true, you are forgiven. May you get a super low number for all your difficulties.

Don't tease him. I wonder if SS will throw in anything extra considering how much we are laying down for this bad boy?

Mini-Rock said:
Yeah, I know, a little premature; but, hey, I can't wait to get this. :chew

And I can't wait to see it in your display, great new site Luis! :chew

If any dealers have this available, please PM me. I just got a huge raise at work, so I think I'll be picking up this, the CM T-800, and the CM Alien.

gambit said:
Be careful MR, check your credit card continuously to avoid a mistake :lol

Heh heh. Nah, I have complete faith now after talking with Robin. :chew

LOTRFan said:
And I can't wait to see it in your display, great new site Luis! :chew

Thanks Matt. I'm glad you like it. :D Man, I know I got it bad when I can't wait for the weekend to be over so this bad boy can ship. :monkey5

I just bought the MR FX Saber to display with Maul. Now all's I need is a mannequin and a cape. Just switch the heads, get some boots and black pants and it might work.

I can't wait for this piece. I'm surprised people canceled, it's been sold out at SS, and its a tough find from dealers. I didn't expect it to sell out this fast. I just wonder for those who are picking it up later, if it will be easy to get without paying a high price. I thought the edition was high at 1000 but I forgot it was Star Wars. Still waiting for the shipping notice.

NASEDO said:
...I just bought the MR FX Saber to display with Maul. Now all's I need is a mannequin and a cape. Just switch the heads, get some boots and black pants and it might work....

A child mannequin, I guess :rotfl :monkey5

Back