Mattman6886's collection! - UPDATES PAGE 72, 73 - 5/25/14!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mattman6886's collection!- Update 1/30 Page 59 and 60!

Here's some LONG overdue updates, as well as some more recent ones:

First is a custom 1/6 Jason Bourne. Made using the Enterbay Matt Damon head, a HT truetype, and clothes from various other places:

IMG_3949.jpg

IMG_3950.jpg

And here's Enterbay's Leon the Professional:

IMG_3951.jpg

IMG_3959-1.jpg

IMG_3955.jpg

leon.jpg

Hot Toys 1989 Batman and Joker!!

IMG_3917.jpg

IMG_3924.jpg

1:1 Incredible Hulk bust sculpted by Edinho Maga. I need to find wall space to put this bad boy up!

IMG_3927.jpg

IMG_3931.jpg

IMG_3933.jpg

IMG_3934.jpg

And here's another big green guy that has to go up on the wall somewhere. A life size silicone Slimer wall art made by a Malaysian company called 3dwizart Studios. I'll post more pics of it if I ever figure out how to put a frame backing to it and get it on the wall.

photo_1-5.jpg

And Finally, here's the Hollywood Collectibles Group 1:1 Exclusive The Dark Knight Batman bust, with switch out sonar head!!!

IMG_3781.jpg

IMG_3784.jpg

IMG_3789.jpg

IMG_3802.jpg

IMG_3807.jpg

IMG_3811.jpg

IMG_3795.jpg

IMG_3798.jpg

IMG_3813.jpg

IMG_3818.jpg

Re: Mattman6886's collection!- UPDATES 7/14 Page 61!!!

Great Great Pic's of a Great Great Collection; Matt, Viewing Enjoyment Achieved

I think DC Direct did a really great job overall with this statue. It's a bit messy in spots in the paint department though (the skin paint goes over the edges of the mask a little in some spots) Having said that, I think HT wins in the likeness department and has more of the tiny details in the mask, skin texture,etc. I do think the HT figure looks a bit on the skinnier side compared to the statue and how Bane looked in the movie. Plus, I'm not really a fan of the exposed arm joints, but it looks great with the coat on.

Overall, I'd say the Hot Toys figure looks better, but you can't go wrong with either.

I think DC Direct did a really great job overall with this statue. It's a bit messy in spots in the paint department though (the skin paint goes over the edges of the mask a little in some spots) Having said that, I think HT wins in the likeness department and has more of the tiny details in the mask, skin texture,etc. I do think the HT figure looks a bit on the skinnier side compared to the statue and how Bane looked in the movie. Plus, I'm not really a fan of the exposed arm joints, but it looks great with the coat on.

Overall, I'd say the Hot Toys figure looks better, but you can't go wrong with either.

Thank you for your answer, probably rather go to Bane from DC.

Holy update Mattman! :thud:

Awesome, awesome stuff :duff

Adopt me man! kkkk
Who made your custom bruce willis 1/6 BD??
It's awesome
Congrats!

Back