Mattel DC Comics 6'' inch Multiverse Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All those guys that modded their B vs S batmans and should've waited for the unmasked version I saw.

They darkened the grey to movie accuracy

The mystery figure for the BvS line has been revealed. The Bat Creature

AFiMattelBVSBatCreature2.jpg
AFiMattelBVSBatCreature1.jpg

Suicide Squad line seems better then the BvS line.

wave 1
Harley, weird mask batman, and deadshot.

wave 2 , joker, boomerang ad katana

and they come with build a figure parts to make killer crock

plus they will have a couple of 12 inch figures including joker, deadshot and harley.

Where did you see the suicide squad wave info?

big bad toy store and Entertainment Earth have pre orders.

harley and some of the cases are sold out on big bad toy store all ready.
harley is still available on EE

cases are listed as this
wave 1-may release on BBTS -june EE
3x Harley Quinn
3x Deadshot
2x Batman
wave 2 -june release on BBTS-unknow EE
3x Joker
3x Boomerang
2x Katana

Comes with a piece of the Killer Croc build-a-figure. Collect all 6 Suicide Squad Multiverse figures (sold separately) to build Killer Croc.( from EE)

also
DC Multiverse Suicide Squad 12-Inch Action Figure Wave 1 Case-June EE
2x Harley Quinn
2x Deadshot

It's Matty,that's all you need to know! Hey people might want an Alfred figure,or maybe a Parademon,naaaaah let's make a thing that was on screen for 1/10th of a millisecond!
I don't get it. was that in the bvs movie? where is it from?

It was in one of Bruce's dreams. Someone posted in another thread that it's supposed to be the DCCU's version of Man-Bat but I haven't seen anything confirming that.

Sure is steel brigade..at least have an open mouth if that's what they are aiming for no?

Starting to hit shelves at target. Is it just me or did they completely change the head sculpt on luthor from the prototype?

s-l1600.jpg

Starting to hit shelves at target. Is it just me or did they completely change the head sculpt on luthor from the prototype?

View attachment 260838

yep thats a new headsclupt , paint job and i think they even redid the body.
as for man bat, wtf, seriously , its in the film for a fraction of a moment of a scene in the film and in case you dint remember it, well screw you because heres a reused pic of batman instead... enjoy lol

Huh, can't say I expected that to get a figure :lol
A Superman soldier would've been nice. Heck, I may have bought a few of em to have a little army.

This bat creature cracks me up. I like how on top of everything else it appears to have the best articulation out of all the other figures.

Back