• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mastersafara's collection for sale! Aliens Predator MARVEL DC STAR WARS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MasterSafara

Super Freak
Reaction score
FOR SALE!

PM me for any questions. PayPal only. Items are shipped fully insured and signature required upon delivery. Buyer pays shipping costs and PayPal fee. Everything listed is sold complete and great condition unless otherwise noted. I know the condition of my items before they ship. For that reason returns are not accepted. All sales final.

Aliens:

Alien Warrior Statue#152/250: Sideshow Exclusive -$900
(Alien Warrior Statue BOX ONLY I have an extra box -make offer)
photo-2_zps0c179f64.jpg

Predator:

Predator Statue#716/750: Sideshow Exclusive -$550

PredatorCollage_zpsbaf4fa42.jpg

Wolf Predator Statue #84/200: Sideshow Exclusive -$550

WolfPredatorStatue_zps31fd3da9.jpg

MARVEL/XMEN:

Rogue Premium Format #196/750: Sideshow Exclusive -$800
(Resculpted toosh)
Note* Thumb on left hand has been repaired

RogueCollage_zps00f55769.jpg

Deadpool Premium Format #362/1250: Sideshow Exclusive - $700

The Punisher Premium Format #60/350: Sideshow Exclusive - $900

Storm Premium Format #458/500: Sideshow Exclusive -$600
Storm5_zps51993e45.jpg

STAR WARS:

Shaak Ti Premium Format #910/1000: Sideshow Exclusive - $600

DC:

Batman Premium Format #869/2000: Sideshow Exclusive - $1000

Poison Ivy Premium Format #190/1500: Sideshow Exclusvie - $700

PM me for any questions. PayPal only. Items are shipped fully insured and signature required upon delivery. Buyer pays shipping costs and PayPal fee. Everything listed is sold complete and in great condition unless otherwise noted. I know the condition of my items before they ship. For that reason returns are not accepted. Buyer pays shipping cost. All sales final.

Last edited:
Narin's Classic Predator 1 AKA The Classic Hunter Statue Kit

FOR SALE!

PM me for any questions. PayPal only. Item will be shipped fully insured and signature required upon delivery. Buyer pays shipping costs and PayPal fee. This kit is sold complete and professionally painted. It is approximately 1:5 scale and comes with 2 heads; 1 head for the original Predator 1 and 1 battle-damaged head for the Classic Predator in the movie Predators. To display the Classic Predator version remove the skull trophies and wrist blades and use the battle-damaged helmet. I know the condition of my items before they ship. For that reason I do not accept returns. All sales are final.

Narin The Classic Hunter Statue Kit ONLY 20 MADE! - $1900 Offers Welcome!
(Signed by Narin and Joe Dunaway Custom Painted by Joe Dunaway One-of-a-Kind)
NarinJoeDunawayrepaint_zps6e2c7cb7.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Mastersafara's collection for sale! Aliens predator star wars xmen

The head display stand comes with the kit. The stand was made and painted seperately by Joe Dunaway.

Last edited:
Back