Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hoping That the veena we get is the mini-comic one, so she's more 200x sorceress.

Got keldor, got 200x hiss, sooo close to having all my must haves :D

There are pics of new figures that are on display already of Calix, Evil Seed, Mara, 200x Head Pack and Peekablue. Their presentation starts at 10:30 Eastern time which should reveal more. He-man.org has pics posted of the new figures.

Yeah. I'll be selling off some of my other motu figures to get the ones I'm missing this year haha.

The Loyal Subjects are doing MOTU Vinyl Action figures and going by their already AMAZING TMNT action Vinyls...they will be MUST HAVE!

9 points of articulation and detailed weapons....may be the best Mini MOTU figures we'll ever get....Surprised Mattel allowed them to do this.

What size?

3"

based on this sneak pic....going to be awesome

B95_UuuIUAANtMf.jpg large.jpeg

Super excited to see more giants figures coming(Zodac and Man at Arms) Hope there are 2 more figures in the wave, fingers crossed for a Trap Jaw:panic:

They can be seen in this video, skip to 11:20 to see them

that something BIG at SDCC is Snake Mountain playset...save your pennies

Snake Moutain seems like a very risky financial decision. They're STILL sitting on stock of Grayskull and we were told that it was super limited. I won't be buying Snake Moutain (just as I didn't buy Grayskull) due to space issues, but if it turns out to be true I'll be super happy for those of you who have been asking for it since forever.

Back