Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be selling my Madame Razz anyway but I hope they include some sort of stand for those that want it. With those tiny feet it seems like they've just had to lean the figure against the Grayskull base and contort the back leg.

EDIT: think the reveals are from 3-6pm

Hmm a new sub. Their sub exclusive looks pretty cool I gotta admit that. BUT! I'm really excited for the mini Scareglow haha
I'll be selling the Rio Blast, but I'm very happy for the people that have been waiting for him.

hopefully Tung Lashor is October's figure

then we'll see Eldor and Lodar as the final figs for 2014

DA**...I was really wishing for mermista.........frekin mattel....LOL I can deal with the 2 new gals (as ima sucker and buy any female motuc figures...) but still...and really..WTF a frekin single box for kowl and that other wretched animal?!?!?!??!?!? whats that about....it sounds to me like A WASTE OF A FREKIN SPOT THAT COULD HAVE BEEN MERMISTA OR AT LEAST A CHARACTER THAT PEOPLE LIKE! Im a huge fan of he-man and I love she ra...but still people have limits......

DA**...I was really wishing for mermista.........frekin mattel....LOL I can deal with the 2 new gals (as ima sucker and buy any female motuc figures...) but still...and really..WTF a frekin single box for kowl and that other wretched animal?!?!?!??!?!? whats that about....it sounds to me like A WASTE OF A FREKIN SPOT THAT COULD HAVE BEEN MERMISTA OR AT LEAST A CHARACTER THAT PEOPLE LIKE! Im a huge fan of he-man and I love she ra...but still people have limits......

but then again..im weird....and that one chick with the long hair is kinda kinky....LMFAO JKJKJKJK........

Agreed. Now only if they could have shown us Club Eternia's sub exclusive and made him just as shiny :D

So no news about the 200x head accessory pack?

The last slot in the POP sub is $30.....aka likely Mermista

The last slot in the POP sub is $30.....aka likely Mermista

you have no idea how much I hope your right. I frekin love her. GOD. id sell all of my whole collection for a good Mermista...and I have shadow weaver...and I only paid $50 for her nrfb when she first came out......just saying.....
but really....no one can deny a bada$$ mermaid with weapon's....LOL call me names if you want....but that would be a cool figure....or at least cooler then a figure of kowl and that other..."thing".....lol

12 inch vintage style MOTU figures? Yes, please! Supposedly Mattel is gauging interest in these before they're a definite go. Said to be like Gentle Giant's Star Wars figures. Blown up vintage figures on repro cards. For me, this is easily the coolest MOTU reveal from toy fair.

2014_New_York_Toy_Fair_MattelIMG_997087__scaled_600.jpg
Toy-Fair-2014-Mattel-Masters-of-the-Universe-063.jpg
Toy-Fair-2014-Mattel-Masters-of-the-Universe-072.jpg
Toy-Fair-2014-Mattel-Masters-of-the-Universe-068.jpg

yep...following the steps of the Starwars Gentle Giant Jumbo figures on Retro 80's cards...I will buy some of these for sure

Ooooh, I like that idea. Getting out of the Classics is one of my very few collecting regrets. I would love to pick up some 12" retros. Unless they are also silly Gentle Giant prices.

Back