Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't notice it at first, but I saw this post and sure enough, mine has a black spot on the back of the neck. Not acceptable for a $27 figure, in my opinion.

more like $40 a figure with shipping (prices go up for 2015)...mine has it too,you're right,it's not acceptable...

My theory on the Wind Raider fiasco. Matty pulls the stock to sell to Wal-Mart or Big Lots as previously done. The deal falls through and they see that the Jet Sled sold well. They figure they might be able to sell them again especially with the Castle coming so Matty puts them back on the site for sale. Plus they get the added bonus of using WR's "bad sales" to keep pushing off future vehicles.

There is simply no way they lost the inventory and had the vehicles magically go sold out with no warning at the same time. Too fishy.

My theory on the Wind Raider fiasco. Matty pulls the stock to sell to Wal-Mart or Big Lots as previously done. The deal falls through and they see that the Jet Sled sold well. They figure they might be able to sell them again especially with the Castle coming so Matty puts them back on the site for sale. Plus they get the added bonus of using WR's "bad sales" to keep pushing off future vehicles.

There is simply no way they lost the inventory and had the vehicles magically go sold out with no warning at the same time. Too fishy.

another theory would be how convient they have WR's (with STAND by the way) for sell around the time Castle Grayskull gets released to serve for that annoying hole to place (another) inside stand for the Jet Sed...want another stand for the jet sled? buy a wind raider

NA Skeletor looks like a very early prototype (I hope.) The neck looks too long.

I was not expecting Flutterina for next year.

Last edited:
The necks often look too long on the pre-production prototypes from con photos. They never push the head down all the way on the neck.

NA Skeletor looks like a very early prototype (I hope.) The neck looks too long.

I was not expecting Flutterina for next year.

good luck trying to get rid of her....

I am slightly dissapointed in this year's sub...hopefully Tung Lashor is up next with lizard man for toyfair

I'm out of the sub after '14...I had enough..and Mara being one of the figures doesn't help

Wohoooooo!!!
NA Skelly looks awesome!

Pics from Matty!

Flutterina_001_newsPage.jpg

NA_Skeletor_002_newsPage.jpg

Faker_001_newsPage.jpg

From the Fwoosh:

imagejpeg_e2.jpg

imagejpeg_w.jpg

20131102_104633.jpg

I really hope we eventually see this version of NA Skelly though...

disk_of_doom_skeletor.jpg

Yeah,it's not NA Skeletor that bothers me,it's that girly butterfly for girls junk....

All A-list figures in 2014 my arse!

Just think,it gets worse with Mara in '15 (and rumored another NA female, Crita)

Well,not caring doesn't change the fact you're paying $25 plus shipping for a figure you don't really want..

I subbed for Two-bad and MORE vintage characters and the promise of getting ALL A-list characters...2014 is NOT all remaining A-list IMO..I have 5 figures I want left and I'm out...I'm no longer supporting Obscure messes like Flutterina in the Sub

It also doesn't help the 2015 Sub knowing Mara is one of the 12 monthly...could care less about Blast Attak and Squeeze

NA Skeletor turned out amazing. The head sculpt is phenomenal. Scariest Skeletor yet. I can scratch off another one on my "Must Haves & Then I'm Done" list. The 2014 lineup has been very good to me so far.

Well,not caring doesn't change the fact you're paying $25 plus shipping for a figure you don't really want..

I subbed for Two-bad and MORE vintage characters and the promise of getting ALL A-list characters...2014 is NOT all remaining A-list IMO..I have 5 figures I want left and I'm out...I'm no longer supporting Obscure messes like Flutterina in the Sub

It also doesn't help the 2015 Sub knowing Mara is one of the 12 monthly...could care less about Blast Attak and Squeeze

Let's just hope that the mini sub is POP, so that there is six less POP figures that we are forced to buy! The more POP I see in the regular sub, the less confident I feel I can sell my second sub off. Including Scorpia (which I don't mind because she is a part of the Horde) we now have 3 POP figures slated for 2014. I hope we don't see any more in the regular sub.

Let's just hope that the mini sub is POP, so that there is six less POP figures that we are forced to buy! The more POP I see in the regular sub, the less confident I feel I can sell my second sub off. Including Scorpia (which I don't mind because she is a part of the Horde) we now have 3 POP figures slated for 2014. I hope we don't see any more in the regular sub.

sadly,more POP is coming in the '14 Sub (like Glimmer,Scorpia,Flutterina wasn't enough)

if the POP sub meant NO more POP figures in the regular Sub,I would be okay with that,but it's not happening..Toyguru does not believe in a POP sub, which is why he has to put them in the regular sub,which why we as subscibers must buy everything because POP wouldn't sell enough units to make these obscure 2nd/3rd tier characters...(secondary market proves this of the abundant amount of POP for sale and how they are hard to re-sell to begin with)

I think we're getting another Filmation sub OR a mix of "Faction" Sub consisting of One popular character from each faction

Back