Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be adding 10 Four horseman 6" birds to my MOTU Classics collection

They just revealed the Bald Eagle...SWEET!....

I've been debating on getting the 60$ Black Raven pack with The Owl and White Raven and The Vulture.. But I just can't pull the trigger.

teemu, if you change your mind on minotaur the duck, DO let me know.

I need to see these in person....supposedly the Duck is getting extra exclusive webbed feet if they reach their goal

he is not my favorite..but kinda cool..he is on the we'll see if I keep list,but if I do sell him for sure,I'll let you know

Ramathor and Scarabus are part of my MOTUC collection. Panthor's helmet fits on Ramathor like it was designed with him in mind.

308znef.jpg

Hey guys. Long time listener, first time caller.

So are people still buying the subscription for next year?? I feel like I'm at a point where i'm getting overwhelmed by figures. I just have no place to put them anymore and the last few figures are just lying around unopened. Plus my spare room is filled with stacks and stacks of those white boxes. I was thinking of ditching all the boxes. Do you guys continue to save the boxes or parts of them, or do you throw everything away???

I'd hate to leave the line cuz there are still a lot of cool figures coming. But there is also a lot of characters I don't recognize and/or care about i guess. This is a tough decision.

Also, when are the rock lord guys going up for sale??? Or are they only at the Con??

So are people still buying the subscription for next year?? I feel like I'm at a point where i'm getting overwhelmed by figures. I just have no place to put them anymore and the last few figures are just lying around unopened. Plus my spare room is filled with stacks and stacks of those white boxes. I was thinking of ditching all the boxes. Do you guys continue to save the boxes or parts of them, or do you throw everything away???

I'd hate to leave the line cuz there are still a lot of cool figures coming. But there is also a lot of characters I don't recognize and/or care about i guess. This is a tough decision.

Also, when are the rock lord guys going up for sale??? Or are they only at the Con??

I think the Rock Lords are August 5th.

I'm feeling a little overwhelmed after 41 figures, so I can only imagine how some of you feel. If the white mailers are taking up too much space, why not undo them and store them flattened? If you're careful, they'll still be in good condition, but take a LOT less space.

I'm going to sub. I haven't decided if it will be one or two subs.

I only keep one HUGE white mailer box, and all the cardbacks. Currently i've sized up to procrustus. All the other white mailers got trashed.

I will be reupping my sub.

I finally got my Clamp Champ and NA He-Man today. It takes 10 days for any Matty order to get to Pennsylvania.

Clamp Champ looks like a good character, I just wish I had seen him in a cartoon or something so I knew his personality. It shows how useful those mini-comics back in the day were.

NA He-Man... Well, I wouldn't have bought him if I didn't sub, but he looks better than I expected. I really love those wrists, what a great step forward they are!

My two Icers should be here in a couple days.

So far, between 2 stores I've found:

Moss Man
Molar/Skeletor
Megator
Icarius
Sy-Klone
Adora
Count Marzo
The Faceless One
Catra
Carnivus
12" GB 2-pack (Spengler/Stantz)

Was hoping for Orko, TP He-Man and Man-E-Faces but I'll take what I can get and keep on checking. If anyone finds extras of those and wants to trade lmk.

I was really shocked that Megator and the SDCC set were both $10 along with the others.

Where in Jersey did you find them? I called up 7 stores in Jersey and nobody had them.

I think the Rock Lords are August 5th.

I'm feeling a little overwhelmed after 41 figures, so I can only imagine how some of you feel. If the white mailers are taking up too much space, why not undo them and store them flattened? If you're careful, they'll still be in good condition, but take a LOT less space.

I'm going to sub. I haven't decided if it will be one or two subs.

I bought two subs,but likely 2014 is going to be my last year as a subber....Two-bad,Modulok completed the 82-85 roster (my biggest connection to MOTU)....Most Of the Filmation characters that I wanted are now completed (with Strongarm finishing that,and then with Scorpia coming,while Lizard Man is the last I am interested in)

I can cherry pick Rio Blast,Tung Lashor,Ninjor,Blade,Dragstor and Extendar (which are the last of the Vintage figures I want)...some that are on this list are highly likely already in the 2014 Sub.

I am glad Mattel is thinking as each year is the last with the early lineup they gave us because they could of easily held them hostage.

Kind of depressing hearing about Big Lots selling MOTU figures for $10 each while we are paying $27 plus outrageous shipping charges

Also dosn't make any sense at all as to why they are selling them to Big Lots.

They could easily throw them up on the site for even $12-15 each and get rid of them all.

If Big Lots is selling them for $10 they must be buying them for $7 or less each

Back