Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This head brings me tears of joy :monkey2

buzz00-close2.jpg
reminds me of a double rainbow. maybe almost a triple rainbow. what does it mean?:monkey2

some members on the org what 200x versions of characters. they also wanna eliminate the loose ankle problem by losing the foot articulation altogether. they also want to get rid of the ab articulation. if they did all that we'd just have the 200x line. this is what puzzles me. if you want figures like that then buy them off ebay. they are readily available.

Gotta agree with the Ski!

Why???

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/ee925OTFBCA?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/ee925OTFBCA?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

That was funny! Damn my stomach hurts!:rotfl

aaand Whiplash is shipped. What's odd is that despite having an old card attached to the subscription - Matty charged the new card and account. Now granted the accounts are linked.. just funny that they know to take it out of my solo account now. Funny and sad.

My fiance and I always have an argument about who would win in a fight between He-Man and Superman.

She goes with Superman where as I believe the most powerful man in the universe would win.

Sure superman can fly but what good does that do him? His laser eyes would just get reflected by the power sword.

Superman's speed could be an issue but He-Man can make tornado's just by turning around in a circle so the man is pretty quick himself.

Finally Superman wasn't even the strongest man on his planet let alone in the universe.

Thoughts?

I always saw He-man as a very very strong guy as apposed to the crazy feats he got up to in the 80's.

I liked his strenght level in the movie and even in the MYP toon.
Which is no where near as powerful as Superman.

My friend Baena put a good way. He is the strongest a human man can possibly be. So he still lives up to his name.
He-man is human and Superman is not.

Back