Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would anyone here be willing to hook a brother up with a "He-ro" exclusive from the Comic Con if attending? Pretty please :peace

I might be able to do that dude...
I actually will pass on the figure... but I'll be at Mattel's booth trying to get a copy of the book, so might as well get a couple of He-Ro's for some freaks!!

WTF, MAA sold out?

Must've just happened. I checked not even 5-8 minutes ago and he was still available. Everyone saw it coming though I doubt it's much of a surprise.

This order seemed easier than Hordak.

I thought so too. This was definitely one of the easier orders, at least for me. I know Stratos and Zodak hung around for a bit though.

Mother ^^^^. I woke up late, saw that he was still available. From the time it took to put one in my cart to the time it took to check out (and for me it was just signing in and hitting order) he sold out.

Mother ^^^^. I woke up late, saw that he was still available. From the time it took to put one in my cart to the time it took to check out (and for me it was just signing in and hitting order) he sold out.

that sucks bro, I feel for ya... Honestly, I thought this mofo would sell out AFTER hordak but alas the trend continues with the exception of zodak.

Thanks guys, Darth Waller (you :rock) offered to hook me up with one. SSF rule!

Who wouldn't provide a MOTUC fix to the man who provides my boob fix?
Smiley_blind.gif

Back