Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New He-Man, Beast Man figures...

Cool. I'm still looking for a place to get them. The only place close to me so i can avoid customs is the store in Germany i get my Gears Of War figures from. But you have to subscibe to them (the figures) :confused: I wrote them an e-mail asking for price and all that so hopefully i have found a place to get them without them not costing too much.

Wow He-Man is still available? Weird, they must all be mass produced then.

the site says he's available, but is he really? people have ordered and still have not gotten their figures and rumor is that matty oversold and needed replenishment

That rumor is just a theory based on something a customer service rep said to one irate customer. Everyone I know has gotten their figures and in a timely fashion.

I ordered 10 of each (MOTU is my #1 love), and I had them within a week, and I used regular shipping.

They were indeed mass produced, as the point of this line was to make sure that every collector that wants one, could get one without paying ebay prices for them.

So far, I have lots of King Grayskulls (both versons) He-Man and Beast Man, and they are some of my favorite figures in quite a long time.

Tons of detail, very good playability, great paint apps, good price and release schedule, and they are durable. My 4 year old palys really roughly with them, and not a single problem.

i think i'll get another he-man if he is still available when it comes time to order skeletor. i think they are gonna do a second run if there is still demand after they sell out. definately not a limited edition collectible but who cares right? let everybody who wants one get one. it will be easier for noobs to jump into the line further down the road if they can still score the main characters. and i want this line to get all the support it can.

i think i'll get another he-man if he is still available when it comes time to order skeletor. i think they are gonna do a second run if there is still demand after they sell out. definately not a limited edition collectible but who cares right? let everybody who wants one get one. it will be easier for noobs to jump into the line further down the road if they can still score the main characters. and i want this line to get all the support it can.

I second that. We definitely need a Scareglow and Spikor.

I'll buy a Battle Armor He-man if they make him. He was always my favorite.

Ok... I've had the figure for a couple of days as per my previous post... I love it! I have it on my desk at work! Here's a couple of poor res shots from my iPhone...
He-Man.jpg

he-MAN2.jpg

I second that. We definitely need a Scareglow and Spikor.

You know I've always liked "The Search for Keldor," the minicomic that featured the debut of some of the last characters to be made into toys like Scare Glow and Ninjor. I'd love to see Scare Glow in the new Classics line!

Mini_The_search_for_Keldor.JPG

Man these are tempting, I am a vintage collector but somehow these appeal to me more than I thought they would.

Battle Armor He-Man is probably the only other He-Man figure I'll get but someone on he-man.org did a very nice custom that might indicate what Thunder Punch He-Man will look like in the new line:

ffaheman2.jpg

i luv that custom !! i gotta fess up i really luv this line !! im having a blast and it just started :D

i hope when they start making variations on he-man, that they give us some new headsculpts as well. it would be kinda lame if they just kept recycling that same head.

Back