Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geez, I guess when it rains it pours man. I hear you on SDCC, this past year as awesome as it was I felt somewhat screwed over by not being to do everything I wanted to (panels and whatnot). It's getting out of hand there IMO. Too big for the convention center. Either way it's good to see you on here man, things have been...different. Looks like I am off to wrestle with Digital River...

Yeah, 2009 was an up and down year for me. Not bad but not the best I've had either. :lol I wouldn't change anything that happened because I learned a lot about myself and how I want my life to go.

SDCC is getting a bit too big I'd say. Not god awful but not great either. Thanks! I'm always glad to be here or at least lurking and seeing whats going on. Glad things are getting better but maybe some of that was cause I wasn't around. Good Luck!!

Randy has arrived!!
Got Winston too.

Does anybody know where I can get the My Name is Earl clip where Randy asks Earl who would win in a fight between He-man and the Muppets?

Okay folks - can't access internet until tonight so here's wishing everybody a better start to the 2010 sub than the experience you guys had with the '09.

Thank God it starts with Adora and not Trap Jaw....

Randy has arrived!!
Got Winston too.

Does anybody know where I can get the My Name is Earl clip where Randy asks Earl who would win in a fight between He-man and the Muppets?

I don't know but -

Heman-kermit.jpg

Well Earl quickly asked Randy if he meant all the Muppets and Randy replies 'all'!
Earl says Muppets.
I'm inclined to agree with Earl there.
There must be hundreds of thousands of them, so I guess they could win by strength of numbers alone. The smaller fruit/vegetable/Muppephone/Robin type muppets could just jump down their enemies' throats and suffocate them.

There's Skiman! Was getting worried bro. :D

:lol:lol:lol took a day off of morning workout so I came into work a lil later, I'd never miss DIS!!!!!!

Hey what is the subscription figure this month is it BA He-Man I have a friend that is wondering.

Isn't Adora the regular figure?

Back