Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CJk8WoAUwAAL46J.jpg

I sold off the Bandai ones ages ago, really like the minimates though. I'll be all over these if the paint is good enough :)

Cool custom by the wayFathotei, I especially like the cape.

EDIT: Wow 'm loving those Thundercats so far :clap

Evil Seed is must have! Snake Mountain must have!

There goes my wallet for this stuff

Saurod 8/10 - Near perfect, I can't wait to own him.
Perfuma 2/10 - The sculpt work is very well done, I just don't care to own a flower lady.
Dragstor 5/10 - Looks like I thought he would, just not a fan of the character.
Dare 8/10 - I thought I'd hate him, but it's not a bad looking figure.
Buzz-Saw Whordak 0/10 - There were already too many variants of this figure, do not need another.
TC Skeletor and FF He-Man 2/10 - The He-Man figure is ok, but Skeletor is terrible and I hate it.
Point Dread 10/10 - Looks near perfect, I just hope the price is reasonable.
LL Skeletor and LP He-Man 2/10 - Two points for the new He-Man head and the boots. Do not want.

Lord Masque 1/10 -
Seems like a knock off figure, not a fan.
Vultak 7/10 - Looks neat, I like winged characters.
Darius 8/10 - No clue who this guy is, but I like it and the head has a great scowl to it.
Crita 0/10 - No photos yet, score based on expectation [Edit - photos up score now 7/10]
Sunder 0/10 - No photos yet, score based on expectation [Edit - photos up score now 1/10]
Wraith 10/10 - No photos yet, score based on expectation
Despara 10/10 - A evil Horde lady, love it.
Night Stalker 10/10 - Looks like a perfect translation.

He-Man 2/10 - Sorry for the low score as I don't want/need it, but for those that do it looks near perfect.
Trap Jaw 2/10 - Sorry for the low score as I don't want/need it, but for those that do it looks near perfect.
Skeletor 10/10 - Love it and need to own it.
Evil Seed 4/10 - Sorry for the low score as I don't want/need it, but for those that do it looks near perfect.

Snake Mountain 11/10 - Holy crap, it's HUGE! I can't wait to see the interior and am scared of what the price will be.

Last edited:
I have high hopes for Snake Mountain. That's the ONLY thing I've really been looking forward to. Oh, and the Talon Fighter. :)

Glad to hear Apple-Ass Teela will be coming with the great orange bird. :)

Filmation 2.0s look awesome, but I need to draw the line at some point. I just might be passing on MOST of the figures next year. Darius and Crita I might snag to round out the NA collection, and Night Stalker since he's technically a vintage item and a must have.

Back