Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife ordered me a bunch of stuff from the MattyCollector Black Friday sale. The box arrived yesterday and I've seen it for the first time today. There is Priority Mail tape all over it with a sticker from the PO saying "Received Unsealed".

MATTY!!!!!!

So now I wait to have someone else open it to see if the contents are all there. It seems pretty heavy so I'm not overly worried but WTF?

EDIT: Everything was there. Disaster averted.

Last edited:
are some of us a little extra to love? :)

HA! A little?! I recently upgraded from a couch to a Dais.
Here is a recent phote of me with my new pet. I call him stinky, on thecount of all the wind he breaks. No idea who the Photobomber with teh bad teeth is.. man, i've gotta stop drinking so heavily at the parties.

BibFortuna_Jabba_Ep6.jpg

Man.. i've really let myself go lately. Here's an oldpic from my highschool days for comparison.

jabba-the-hutt.jpg

I ordered 2 Castles and only one arrived. My packing slip says 2, the shipping label says 1 of 2, and somebody wrote in marker 1/2. Sent a message tonight to figure out what happened to the other one (my guess is it never shipped).

I ordered 2 Castles and only one arrived. My packing slip says 2, the shipping label says 1 of 2, and somebody wrote in marker 1/2. Sent a message tonight to figure out what happened to the other one (my guess is it never shipped).

interesting...

my friend bought one castle and got 2 (second was FREE)

How in the world can Mattel continue to use Digital River is beyond me :dunno

I would wait to see if the other package shows up today. I've had orders from Matty ship in multiple packages and they have arrived 1-2 days apart sometimes.

interesting...

my friend bought one castle and got 2 (second was FREE)

How in the world can Mattel continue to use Digital River is beyond me :dunno

Wtf? How can I get this kind of deal? I still can't wait to open one up. It will be a while later on when I get to it. I still need a opened sorceress now. I wonder if we will get a 2.0 sorceress now with so many castles out there and not enough sorceress to go around. Come on Matty release her again!

while I doubt we're getting a 2.0 sorceress, there are STRONG suggestions of a 200X sorceress coming next year.

Eh...just another reason not to subscribe for 2015

Veena is has been rumored aswell for '14

Apparently Two-bad is day of sale according to the Matty news...more lies by Toyguru to sell subs? which is not cool for those who subscribed specifically to ensure getting Two-bad.

It would end the line. Seriously, if they actually do sell Two-Bad DOS the backlash would outright kill the line.

It's hard to say. Of course those who didn't sub will be happy but if it's true that the subscriptions are the only reason the sub is alive I can see the backlash being pretty harsh. Especially if a lot of people drop their subs out of protest.

It would end the line. Seriously, if they actually do sell Two-Bad DOS the backlash would outright kill the line.

backlash has already started :)

honestly..if Two-bad really is day of sale after we were told he was sub only,I'd love to drop my subs...I am sick of Toyguru's double speak and attitude towards paying customers.

I'd rather cherry pick 2014's lineup considering the lies about every figure was remaining A-list. Battle Lion,Hydron,Flutterina,NA Skeletor,Flogg,Madame Razz is NOT A-list

and '15 gets worse...Mara? Huntara?

it's ALL about what Toyguru wants in the lineups

I have complained about this before but I hate that Mattel has popularized the usage of the term "cherry picker" for anyone who doesn't buy into their subscription model bull****. It's just another way to malign the customers who won't play their games.

I have complained about this before but I hate that Mattel has popularized the usage of the term "cherry picker" for anyone who doesn't buy into their subscription model bull****. It's just another way to malign the customers who won't play their games.

Precisely. He learned early on how to make the community shame itself to help promote the sub idea. Some of the DOS customers would take offense and start attacking subbers for being so naive as to sub. In the end, the community suffered for it. He deserves every bit of criticism for encouraging that.

I will feel really bad for the people who subbed if Two Bad does have day of sales. Sounds like a lot of people only subbed to get him, Modulok and keep the line alive. It will be a sleazy move on Toy Guru's part if that happens.

Back