Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
matty_URLbug.jpg

Hey Toy Fan,

Suck it up. These collectibles are hot. While we appreciate the extra revenue earned from those server hiccups, you only have yourselves to blame. See you in the toy aisles (if you can make it)!

-Matty

Mer-Man was a living nightmare for me, three charges and ended up with nothing...

They fell of my bank account but still...

from the org:

"The refresh screen at Matty is a protective measure to help alleviate traffic and help you get the order in!

As it says, it refreshes on it's own!

Don't get frustrated,
don't keep hitting refresh on your own!

Doing this is part of the reason for the server overload!

Let the 3-second refresh work for you,
and have patience!

Like with Mer-Man, you will get through to place your order!
Don't let the overflow queuing measures on Matty freak you out!
It's there to help you."

Is the email invoice supposed to come right away? I don't see mine yet after some time.

I've officially dropped out of this line. I got He-Man, Beast Man, Skeletor and Stratos. I'll probably sell off Beast Man and Stratos since their are still in packaging but I'll be back in only when its time for Battle Cat, then I'm out again...

I've officially dropped out of this line. I got He-Man, Beast Man, Skeletor and Stratos. I'll probably sell off Beast Man and Stratos since their are still in packaging but I'll be back in only when its time for Battle Cat, then I'm out again...

Just crazy talk...:angelsmil

I might need an extra Beast later on down the road whenever u decide.

This line has already won the best toy line of the year award....cant wait for battle cat!!

In like Flynn, whew! Also Mike I love your sigs man (Kelly Brook=hotness) but man I gotta turn em' off at work.

I actually have them set to Photobucket now because so many people said that their work filters block PB. Can only do so much to bring the sexy but keep it SFW.

I have an extra Mer-man in the FS thread... :monkey3

I actually have them set to Photobucket now because so many people said that their work filters block PB. Can only do so much to bring the sexy but keep it SFW.

I don't mind!!! I like it!!! :naughty

Back