Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it is, it's been remolded as Catra's hand doesn't have that much wrist attached to it.

index-1.jpeg

… so what where these five big announcements?

1.Filmation Access
2.Mini Comics (3 series Mini Darkhorse MOTU comics that comes with the Sub)
3.30th Anniversary 6 figure line (Fearless Photog etc)
4.Create a character Contest
5.Can't remember the 5th one

Toyguru did mention "they are looking into Playsets"

1.Filmation Access
2.Mini Comics (3 series Mini Darkhorse MOTU comics that comes with the Sub)
3.30th Anniversary 6 figure line (Fearless Photog etc)
4.Create a character Contest
5.Can't remember the 5th one

Toyguru did mention "they are looking into Playsets"

1. AWESOME
2. Not interested.
3. So far not interested.
4. Interested.
5. WHAAT the HELLLL? :)

I still don't like that one of the 'fake' lists had a Grayskull Drawbridge build-o-grayskull piece listed, and nothing even remotely close to it was revealed.

i've been out of commission the last day or so. just checked out all the new MOTUC goodness now. looks great. i'm really excited for Fisto, Kobra Khan, and Sorceress. all the rest are gravy. can't believe we are getting Photag. i'm just upset that once again i have to go on the stupid Matty site to order the new 30th anniversay figures. am i ever truly gonna be matty-free.?

anyways, here is a ton of pics showing the full detail of all these wonderful figures. there's a lot:

https://i.toynewsi.com/g/index.php?mode=album&album=2011_San_Diego_Comic_Con%2FMattel%2FMOTUC_Day_2

and wind raider:
https://i.toynewsi.com/g/index.php?mode=album&album=2011_San_Diego_Comic_Con%2FMattel%2FMOTUC_Vehicles

Yeah,I am little annoyed that they didnt offer a subscription for those 6 30th Anniversary figures..I know I'll definitely pick those up

This year's Comic Con did not dissapoint at all with the MOTU Classics selections,and then among with Sideshow's Reveals (G.I.Joe and Starwars) and Hot Toys.What an insane and expensive upcoming year!!

i've been out of commission the last day or so. just checked out all the new MOTUC goodness now. looks great. i'm really excited for Fisto, Kobra Khan, and Sorceress. all the rest are gravy. can't believe we are getting Photag. i'm just upset that once again i have to go on the stupid Matty site to order the new 30th anniversay figures. am i ever truly gonna be matty-free.?

anyways, here is a ton of pics showing the full detail of all these wonderful figures. there's a lot:

https://i.toynewsi.com/g/index.php?mode=album&album=2011_San_Diego_Comic_Con%2FMattel%2FMOTUC_Day_2

and wind raider:
https://i.toynewsi.com/g/index.php?mode=album&album=2011_San_Diego_Comic_Con%2FMattel%2FMOTUC_Vehicles

I have just a few points.

Somebody needs to learn to keep their fingers out from in front of the camera shutter.

I like the classic look of FIST-O and the 2002 look of COBRA-CON.

I like finally getting a DEMO-MAN figure, and that he resembles Skeletor even without the extra heads.

There are so many twist to the new story line that Matty is making for the MOTUC, it wouldn’t surprise me if they wrote it into the story line that the Sorceress is Evil-Lyn’s mother by the Faceless One, and that her disappearing into the future and reappearing to be taught to be an evil sorceress, causes the “Sorceress” to create aa clone Teela, to follow in her footsteps instead of her own daughter. Maybe that’s why we’re getting a Battle Ground Evil Lyn, by the rules of the Elders she still had rights to the title and so this was the way the Sorceress planned to keep the secrets of Castle Grayskull out of the hands of evil (a tie leading to a competition after both of their training).

I like getting Swift Wind and the Wind Raider, but what happened to last year’s Battle Ram?

All the other characters are just part of the collection that I will have to keep up with.

And was that thing ABOUT THE DOORWAY OF Castle Grayskull, new piece every year until we have enough to build a large modern castle true, or somebody’s cruel joke?

Lastly somebody should have a heart and help somebody (like me) out in need and get them a Queen MARLENA for cost. Do a good deed and have something to feel good about, even if it’s just for a while. For that person you will have my thanks in advance.:pray:

On Castle Grayskull,Toyguru has said a 100 Million times that if they do a Castle Grayskull, it would be sold as ONE whole piece/playset....It will never be sold as seperate build-a-sections..

to sell a Castle door is just stupid and is as useless as can be!

Lastly somebody should have a heart and help somebody (like me) out in need and get them a Queen MARLENA for cost. Do a good deed and have something to feel good about, even if it’s just for a while. For that person you will have my thanks in advance.:pray:
the retail version of Marlena will be available to order off the Matty site on Aug 3rd i believe. the only difference is the bio and she will be dressed as Captain Glenn in the box. but she will still have all the pieces to make the Queen version and Cringer. the only difference is the Bios and the way she is packaged. so if that doesn't bother you, then just get her off the site. if you want both versions, then hopefully somebody can help you out.

On Castle Grayskull,Toyguru has said a 100 Million times that if they do a Castle Grayskull, it would be sold as ONE whole piece/playset....It will never be sold as seperate build-a-sections..

to sell a Castle door is just stupid and is as useless as can be!

Then why was that listed in that 'leaked' list...oh that's right, it was a 'joke'. Because Mattel can't do anything right, they cover up their _____* ups with 'jokes'.

It wouldn't be the first time the door was sold...

https://www.he-man.org/bust_statues/item.php?id=1779

the retail version of Marlena will be available to order off the Matty site on Aug 3rd i believe. the only difference is the bio and she will be dressed as Captain Glenn in the box. but she will still have all the pieces to make the Queen version and Cringer. the only difference is the Bios and the way she is packaged. so if that doesn't bother you, then just get her off the site. if you want both versions, then hopefully somebody can help you out.

According to the Matty site it's Aug 1st. And I try to get two when I can afford it of everything (one to open, one to display in package) and I think the Queen looks better carded then the Capt. Glenn.

Then why was that listed in that 'leaked' list...oh that's right, it was a 'joke'. Because Mattel can't do anything right, they cover up their _____* ups with 'jokes'.

It wouldn't be the first time the door was sold...

https://www.he-man.org/bust_statues/item.php?id=1779

because apparently thats what it was..a Joke.The dumb asses at Digital River Leaked the "real" list first tuesday night.So Matty felt if they changed up the lineup 4-5 times,it would throw us off till Mattypalooza.Again,Mattel failed at keeping the characters secret.The whole list teasing was "a joke" and they teased characters only to lead to dissapointment for "some"...though because we did get the first list revealed,not too many are complaining (which I am definitely not)

that Door Bust is Way out of Scale to the Actual figures.I want a Door attached to the actual playset that opens and closes.What purpose does a Door serve on its own? its useless

According to the Matty site it's Aug 1st. And I try to get two when I can afford it of everything (one to open, one to display in package) and I think the Queen looks better carded then the Capt. Glenn.
good luck with the hunt then. hopefully someone can hook you up. i too am trying to get both versions. i want to display both versions anyway and the different bio was enough to make me get both. hopefully i have no trouble ordering off Matty's site. i haven't been there for awhile.

Back