Master replicas mini lightsabers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just glad I didn't buy all of these when they were new and expensive. I've paid an average of around $12 apiece for my minis, and that seems about right. I have had to pay more for a few of the less common ones.

I think they're worth the 35$ tag about though the quality is there.(thats why i think at these prices it's just a steal and too hard to pass.)

I was never bothered by the price tag either, $35 for very detailed, nice quality lightsabers and $45 for GG Mini Busts, those were my first sampling of high end collectibles, it's all their fault for getting me started on the path to the Dark Side. Damn MR for making affordable cool collectibles. Really though, for half scale, you get 10 sabers for the price of a 1:1, that's quite reasonable I think.

Well, I'm not necessarily saying that the original price was unreasonable, just that if I had bought them at full price it would have been painful to see them later on going for a third of what I paid.

Last edited:
So there's a weathered and non weathered Ep4 Obi-Wan? If so I'm assuming the weathered is more accurate.

Non-Weathered Con Ex.

mrminiobiab9.jpg

I definitely prefer the weathered version.

%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CMRSW331lg.jpg

So the non weathered was a Con Ex? Which Convention? Cause ,I see them both cheap on ebay.

I'm with you Marc, the EP3 Obi-Wan saber is ideal for non-weathered, and the weathered version is the ideal OT saber, the first-built interpretation just doesn't look right, plus now that Ep3 is supposed to be the first-built look, doesn't even work anymore.

The BD darth maul is very cool as well with the crystal showing.

I would love to get my hands on a ep2 kenobi.(not gonna happen probably)
also the sidious is really cool as well with the led crystals on the side(green and red)

But i think my favorites would have to be ep2 kenobi ep4 kenobi and ep2 anakin.

Episode I and II Kenobi saber is my favorite of the entire PT, even more than Maul. Something about the overall design really speaks to me, I really hope to score a 1:1 of it some day.

Wow, talk about random--I went to Toys R Us today and out of nowhere they had a bunch of Yoda and Anakin-Episode III Mini-Sabers--they've never carried anything by MR before, so it was really out of the blue, and what with all the discussion today it was a really cool coincidence. I didn't buy any though; I'm only interested in the pristine Obi-Wan Episode IV saber; to my eyes it's the most beautiful saber in the entire Saga.

Why is the AOTC Obi-Wan so expensive?
It was very popular when it came out and sold out quickly.(a few months,thats kinda fast for mini sabers)) And they never did a re-release like they did with some of the other sabers.It is LE 5000 and pretty much gone for a decent price.

(looks like qui-gon is going in the same direction,although his saber is not as popular/cool looking as ep2 kenobi)

Back