Mass Effect 3 Commander Shepard Kotobukiya ArtFX statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunnipot85

Super Freak
Reaction score
61410_534180816598319_632735869_n.jpg

Teased on facebook today -- will be on display at NYCC this week.

Great news! Hope the head sculpt is good. Not worried about the pose (I mean, can't be more awkward than the PF).

Been looking out for this one for what seems like an eternity now :rock Awesome!

First photo from NYCC. Not my photo. I think people are going to hate the pose, but I kind of like it. It is a cool action pose. Still need to see close ups of the face sculpt before making a final decision.

2012-10-10190802.jpg

hmm I like it too. I will wait till in hand photos though -- aren't the paint jobs usually so/so on Koto pieces? I know their Bishoujo line is great but I think I saw some X-Men statues with bad paint jobs.

hmm I like it too. I will wait till in hand photos though -- aren't the paint jobs usually so/so on Koto pieces? I know their Bishoujo line is great but I think I saw some X-Men statues with bad paint jobs.

Yeah, their paint apps have been hit or miss in the past, but recently they have gotten better. I have the Magneto and X-Force Archangel statues and both came out really well.

GOOD LORD What the hell is that?!

A newfound appreciation for the SS PF, folks. This makes the PF look perfect by comparison.

Back