Mass Effect 3 Commander Shepard Kotobukiya ArtFX statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
617135_535262733156794_386180370_o.jpg

:gah: Shepard as a Husk!!!

Y'know what I actually like it, the paint on the head is throwing the whole thing for me. It's killing the likeness, his hair is too light.

I dig the pose. If you place it on something high, so you're looking up at it, it will look cool imo.

I can see why people are freaking out though :lol

I can't believe they actually managed to find a pose even more awkward than the Sideshow PF.

I swear, at this point I'm starting to think that Mass Effect collectibles have some weird curse...or at the very least too much creative oversight from clueless EA reps or something. Yeesh.

Wow Shepard just can't get a break. Play Arts Kai Shepard is awful, the Sideshow one has a terrible pose, and then this one is just a disaster.

Gutted :(

I think a repaint may help though, the likeness is there it's just masked under all that crap!

What price will these be?

Mass Effect definitely got the curse, it almost makes you think those old DCD figures ends up being the best choice to collect the line...

I just saw over on SF that this piece is undergoing changes by the development team. :yess:

Hopefully, they fix the likeness of his face. :pray:

Yes, that is great news. I was indecisive about the original form but some changes would be good. I wonder how minor/major it would be.

Pose probably wouldn't be changed, as that would mean total overhaul, so most probably just the face and/or arms.

Kotobukiya said on the Facebook they'll show the changes soon. I'm thinking NYTF.

Back