Marvel's Iron Fist: The Netflix Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really? I mean, Dawson was always hawt, but the actress playing Coleen seems very, very bland to me. All I see on the net is "damn, Coleen's hawt AF" but I just don't see it. If we're ranking the main Netflix ladies, for me it's:

1. Karen Page

2. Misty Knight

3. Elektra

4. Jessica Jones

5. Trish Walker

6. Claire

7. Hogarth

8. Joy Meachum

9. Coleen

As for hottest scene, it has to be the Luke/Misty one from the first (or second, I don't remember) for me. The Matt/Elektra & Trish/Will ones were damn good to. Honestly, all of the NF series had very hawt scenes, but so far, IF is lacking in that department. The Danny/Coleen one was very bland.

All about Trish for me.

I don't get the hype for Rosario. I don't think she's attractive at all :dunno

Collen is cute. I think the most attractive are probably Elektra and Trish. Misty looked great in the last scene of Luke Cage but it looks like she's not going to look like that anymore in Defenders. Karen, Jessica and Joy are all OK.

Joy is a sexy version of skinny Gadot.

I love euroasian mixes so Colleen is a win for me (nice boobs) she could even pass for my wife who is latinasian. :yess:

Trinity is trinity, a sexy lesbo.

Clairesario will **** you like King Kong!

Karen Page :yuck

Collen is cute. I think the most attractive are probably Elektra and Trish. Misty looked great in the last scene of Luke Cage but it looks like she's not going to look like that anymore in Defenders. Karen, Jessica and Joy are all OK.

Rosario has a nice bod and symmetric features. Her face isn't a knock-out, but overall, she's hawt.

Misty Knight was smoking in that dress I thought.

Karen ain't that great in the show itself, but Deborah looked exquisite in True Blood, so...

Jessica & Hogarth have raven black hair and white skin, so, yeah. They're no Eva Green, but...

Elektra took a while to grow on me but in the end...

Trish is Barbie Doll hot.

Joy is the typical blonde though I agree.

I love euroasian mixes so Colleen is a win for me

wrong.gif

Karen Page :yuck

tumblr_nzmlb2ul991rqlpoto1_500.gif

Spoiler Spoiler:

All about Trish for me.

giphy.gif

Misty>>>>>Rosario Dawson > >>every other female on these shows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they made Misty look like this (hair, arm, and all) she'd be closer to the top (if not the top) for me
CN80rD9UwAI-piI.jpg

I really cant imagine her getting with Iron Fist in the show like she does in the comics :lol

Misty's tasted that Luke Cage Unbreakable Rod. There's no way she'll be heading towards Lil' Crybaby Danny. As for Misty Knight costumes, well...

daniel-acuna-misty-knight.jpg

f7622be21d3caa14_rolls_eyes.xxxlarge.gif

well there's set photos of

Spoiler Spoiler:

Misty was the queen of Hot in the first couple of episodes
Of Luke Cage. Having her and Karen together would be the ultimate cookies and cream!

well there's set photos of

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah, I saw them. Let's hope so. I wanna see more of her, but I don't need more police drama.

Misty was the queen of Hot in the first couple of episodes
Of Luke Cage. Having her and Karen together would be the ultimate cookies and cream!

luke-cage-101-4.gif
lzYZopK.gif

tumblr_mdj5si85zA1rj9apfo2_500.gif

I remember all the old kung fu movies being just that way so it makes sense to me they did it that way.

1bbad3facb12173b6a1820277a316c4f.gif

Bruce Lee also clearly never hit anyone but his moves made be believe he did. This Iron Fist has nothing on the Dragon!! Into the Badlands Daniel Wu should have been Danny Rand.

Having been on set with all of them, for me I'd have to say Deborah Ann Wohl, she looks stunning in person compared to on screen, but she is such a great person, so kind to everyone, brilliant personality. Henwick looks great, has a nice smile and is a fierce fun Brit on set, but not really my cup of tea, great personality though. Simone is very voluptuous. I actually never worked with Stroup actually, my mistake. She looks good though on screen but never met her so can't say much else. Sorry, but there's definitely a police precinct bit, won't say anything else about it though.

The actress playing Colleen is smoking hot.

Also when Claire bent over in those shorts

hnnngg

Really? I mean, Dawson was always hawt, but the actress playing Coleen seems very, very bland to me. All I see on the net is "damn, Coleen's hawt AF" but I just don't see it. If we're ranking the main Netflix ladies, for me it's:

1. Karen Page

2. Misty Knight

3. Elektra

4. Jessica Jones

5. Trish Walker

6. Claire

7. Hogarth

8. Joy Meachum

9. Coleen

As for hottest scene, it has to be the Luke/Misty one from the first (or second, I don't remember) for me. The Matt/Elektra & Trish/Will ones were damn good to. Honestly, all of the NF series had very hawt scenes, but so far, IF is lacking in that department. The Danny/Coleen one was very bland.

All about Trish for me.
I was just thinking yestereday that the woman playing Colleen is the most attractive of all the Netflix Marvel chicks so far :dunno

Everybody has their own personal tastes. I've always had a thing for blondes, so I find Page as the most attractive in the tv mcu.

I'm up to episode 8 and want to stop. This is terrible. I felt the same way through Jessica Jones but I powered through it. There feels like there is actually no continuity within these shows (other than the name drops and Claire being in all of them). I feel like no one who wrote, cast or directed any episodes even bothered to watch DD 1st or even read an Iron Fist comic book. In Daredevil the Hand was a force to be reckoned with and something to fear. So far in this they are a joke other than Madame Gao. Anyone that has represented the Hand is terrible. I shouldn't want to laugh at trained assassins. At this point I feel Daredevil, Elektra, and without a doubt Stick would kick the crap out of Danny while laughing at him. Such a disappointment. Even the Coleen Wing fight scenes are better than Danny's. This is making me lose all interest in The Defenders. :(

Black Widow and her leg wrappings could take down Danny at this point. Hell, Luke & Jessica could just punch that fool and send him flying. Matt & Elektra would woop his arse. Really, Danny is gonna be the Defenders' "one-time use" weapon. They'll just use him when he has to punch something really big (assuming he's charged his fist). :lol Maybe he can take on Frank, but he held his own against Matt, so...

at this rate Trish Walker can probably kick Iron Fist's ass

tumblr_ny81pfTrTl1s6pbu3o4_400.gif

:lol

Black Widow and her leg wrappings could take down Danny at this point. Hell, Luke & Jessica could just punch that fool and send him flying. Matt & Elektra would woop his arse. Really, Danny is gonna be the Defenders' "one-time use" weapon. They'll just use him when he has to punch something really big (assuming he's charged his fist). :lol Maybe he can take on Frank, but he held his own against Matt, so...

:rotfl ........ Glad I'm not the only one feeling this way. The fans on Rotten Tomatoes that have pushed this to an 85% have either not actually watched it yet and want to blast the critics, or have some serious fanboy goggles on.. Or are all the Millennials with that attitude that "something is better than nothing", even when they know it sucks.

Back