Marvel's Adam Huges statues?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First statue:
1201_magstat.jpg

DannieDarKo said:
Rory that is a bueno idea!

Los
mojados-1.jpg

shall let each other know of any other collectibles worth picking up! :chew
And on this fateful day, a pact was made. I will be your Paul Revere Dannie. "The Collectibles are coming, the Collectibles are coming!!"
300px-Paul_revere_ride.gif

Viking28 said:
First statue:
1201_magstat.jpg

So this is the highly-sought after first edition. None on ebay, and it shipped out back Jan. 2002. I love the base a lot but nothing wrong with an artist proof. :D

El Roranous said:
And on this fateful day, a pact was made. I will be your Paul Revere Dannie. "The Collectibles are coming, the Collectibles are coming!!"
300px-Paul_revere_ride.gif

:rock :rock :rock

DannieDarKo said:
So this is the highly-sought after first edition. None on ebay, and it shipped out back Jan. 2002. I love the base a lot but nothing wrong with an artist proof. :D

:rock :rock :rock

i just checked ebay and theres a factory proof first edition.looks very nice

Yeah but no one can draw women like adam hughes, it really depends on the sclupter for sure. Adam hughes did the women of DC line also and the sclupt was ok. but the paint job was **** and there so tiny!.. im thinking of selling them.

emma will be a nice edition to 1 of 6 beat statues. :chew

I love Moore's work, and that Magdalena statue is amazing. Glad I could order one from AEC as well, since I missed out on the preorder off moore's site. for $10 cheaper too!

I cant wait for the Aphrodite AP to start shipping. should be this month right Toe?

nash said:
I cant wait for the Aphrodite AP to start shipping. should be this month right Toe?

i hope it is this month. I thought it was Jan. but got push back.

Saw that Magdalena statue on the Statueforum stand at the NYCC, and it was easily the sexiest and most detailed piece there (yes, even with all that competition).

Now, as far as the Hughes pieces go, they are excellent, exactly the same size as the Premium Formats, but you get more boob for half the buck. Can't go wrong there. Aren't we overdue for an announcement, anyway? It's been almost four months since Emma was shown. What is this, the LOTR 12" line?

Seretur said:
Now, as far as the Hughes pieces go, they are excellent, exactly the same size as the Premium Formats, but you get more boob for half the buck. Can't go wrong there. Aren't we overdue for an announcement, anyway? It's been almost four months since Emma was shown. What is this, the LOTR 12" line?

Thats more of what I was trying to ask.. :eek:

TOE said:
i hope it is this month. I thought it was Jan. but got push back.

Just got my invoice for Aphrodite! She's gonna be shipping next week! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :maul

Back