Marvel's Adam Huges statues?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

creature4000

Super Freak
Reaction score
Love the White Queen... but am nervous about the rest of the line.

Is there any news yet of what or when we might see the next in this line... there are only 6 statues rumored(or confirmed) and they are fairly pricy. Plus with SS other terrific products its hard to put money aside for things you know are floating around.

So basicly to keep us fans lock into this line.. please give us some info.. or I'm afraid I'll have to cancel. :(

Good plan. Threaten them with cancellation. That'll get you excellent results, I'm sure. :rolleyes:

This line is a specialty line, as far as I can tell. Those who collect it with any degree of completion will have a nice lineup of eye candy on a shelf, bu I'm not sure that (in my collection, at least) they will go very well with the other Marvel pieces. They deserve a display all their own. Hughes designs some awesome fantasy comic book women, and the sculpts will perfectly reflect it.

As for more announcements, I'm pretty sure that patience is the key. They'll announce the next statue when it's fit for human eyes, and not a second sooner. Personally, I'm comforted by the fact that Sideshow takes their time with this kind of thing. I can wait. I'm not dying next month (that I know of), and I can always use the time to save more dough. :D

because sideshow have set the bar so high we are all (some) becoming like spoilt children.

"I want it all & I want it now" :lol

Maybe some possible news at the SDCC?? As said above a real specialty line here and well worth the wait.

Could someone please tell me who the other 'rumored' statues are?

Darth Loki said:
Could someone please tell me who the other 'rumored' statues are?
Of the ones I know of

Black Cat
Mary Jane

I think this concern is a little silly. These are very well priced and the White Queen is awesome. Just have some patience and the rest will come and blow us away.:cool:

Even though this doesn't belong with Marvel and isn't made by Adam. I just saw this in Alterego's newsletter this morning and would be cool to display with the White Queen and the others when they are announced...

Magdalena Statue

d_3577.jpg

There's only 500 of the Magdalena Statues so if your thinking about ordering her you best do it now!

Viking28 said:
There's only 500 of the Magdalena Statues so if your thinking about ordering her you best do it now!

Done and done! Thanks for the motivational push Viking. I saw that they sold out at the MOORE site and placed my order just now.

DannieDarKo said:
Even though this doesn't belong with Marvel and isn't made by Adam. I just saw this in Alterego's newsletter this morning and would be cool to display with the White Queen and the others when they are announced...

I am unfamiliar with this character, could you guys enlighten me?

She is a character from Top Cow comics. I used to read "The Darkness" comics a few years back and owned most of them before I sold them. I know she made an appearance in there and she was a pretty brutal beatch! I loved it! :rock

Later they made a comic series of her own.

0309a7.jpg
magdalena_web_sm.jpg

DannieDarKo said:
She is a character from Top Cow comics. I used to read "The Darkness" comics a few years back and owned most of them before I sold them. I know she made an appearance in there and she was a pretty brutal beatch! I loved it! :rock

Later they made a comic series of her own.

0309a7.jpg
magdalena_web_sm.jpg
Thanks Dannie, the statue looks killer!

El Roranous said:
I am unfamiliar with this character, could you guys enlighten me?

Worth the read! And the statue going to rise in price fast!

Magdalena_comics.jpg

DannieDarKo said:
Done and done! Thanks for the motivational push Viking. I saw that they sold out at the MOORE site and placed my order just now.
This may have been a foolish move but I ordered one just in case I fall in love with the character. Either way, the statue is really awesome looking and I would definitely not mind owning it. :rock

Viking28 said:
Worth the read! And the statue going to rise in price fast!

Magdalena_comics.jpg
Looks like it! Man this forum costs me a lot of money. :lol I came to this thread to praise the White Queen and I leave ordering a new praise worthy statue. :lol Was going to the comic book store this Firday for my birthday so I will have to pick this up now. :rock

Rory I say order this statue now bro before they are gone. The worse that can happen is that you'd have to cancel and pay what less than 5 bucks for the cancellation fee? It appears the news of this statue has been out for some weeks and a lot of people over at StatueForum have already placed their orders. Soon we shall see the infamous SOLD OUT signal is my best bet. Pull the trigger. :cool:

Dannie, as part of Los
mojados-1.jpg
, Let's try to keep each other informed of anything cool we see that the other members in Los
mojados-1.jpg
might have missed. Deal?

DannieDarKo said:
Rory I say order this statue now bro before they are gone. The worse that can happen is that you'd have to cancel and pay what less than 5 bucks for the cancellation fee? Pull the trigger. :cool:
Done brother, done :rock

Back