Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok noob question....I just bought this game, but how exactly do I get Jill & Shuma?

I went to the playstation store and there's only the shadow mode n costume pack for download.

Does this have to do with me being in Singapore?

ok noob question....I just bought this game, but how exactly do I get Jill & Shuma?

I went to the playstation store and there's only the shadow mode n costume pack for download.

Does this have to do with me being in Singapore?

I believe it's not out for the Singapore PSN bro.
If you want, you can get through the US PSN but you got to create a US PSN account. To buy off the US PSN you got to use a US registered credit card or get the US PSN card.

I believe it also depends on the game region code. My MVC3 disc is of region 2 and I believe I can only use dlc from the UK PSN. Which means if I want to use Jill or Shuma, I have to create a UK PSN account and use a UK PSN card to buy the DLC in order to use them on my region 2 disc for compatibility.

I believe it's not out for the Singapore PSN bro.
If you want, you can get through the US PSN but you got to create a US PSN account. To buy off the US PSN you got to use a US registered credit card or get the US PSN card.

I believe it also depends on the game region code. My MVC3 disc is of region 2 and I believe I can only use dlc from the UK PSN. Which means if I want to use Jill or Shuma, I have to create a UK PSN account and use a UK PSN card to buy the DLC in order to use them on my region 2 disc for compatibility.

ahhhh I see
thks for the heads up bro!

Play with u sometime soon, when ya free!

Until a spectator mode is inserted into this otherwise fun game, I refuse to play online anymore and just stare at a static screen :tap

Then again, Capcom might have to send the work required for this to even happen to another country while they deal with their massive problems.

ahhhh I see
thks for the heads up bro!

Play with u sometime soon, when ya free!

No prob bro. Just pm me if ya need any help. I'm currently learning Taskmaster, Thor, Hulk,ironman and cap. Taskmaster is pretty cool. Thor's damage potential is amazing. With a simple combo, he can inflict some serious damage, has great corner resets too. Sucks that he's super slow.

Any thor users around?

I was hoping anyone could suggest good combos for Thor. Mine's pretty basic.

For anywhere on the screen.
Air S, cr L, cr H, med mighty smash, S, air M, air m, air H, air med mighty spark, air mighty tornado. - 725k damage

Corner plus ground assist(Hulk's gamma wave assist)
Air S, cr L, cr H, med mighty smash, S, air M, air H, air S, ground partner assist, fully charged med mighty strike, air med mighty spark, air mighty tornado- 809k damage.

If I add DHC with hulk's gamma crush and taskmaster's legion arrow it would reach 1199k.

Anyways, I'm maining the 3 guys mentioned so if you know any great combo's pls share. Thanks

Oh for taskmaster's corner combo

Air S, cr L, st M, st H, mighty swing, air M, mighty swing, air L, air M, air H, shield steel(?), S, air M, air H, air S, partner asist, air H aim of hawkeye, shield steel, S, air S, air H aim of hawkeye, downwards legion arrow. - 734 k damage

Last edited:
loser2.jpg

Sorry folks, but even 'beginners' smack me around like I am their little _____ nonstop and my ego just can't handle it anymore. Going to sell this and go buy Killzone 3 or just wait for Mortal Kombat, plus, I still have Red Dead Redemption to finish.

Last edited:
loser2.jpg

Sorry folks, but even 'beginners' smack me around like I am their little _____ nonstop and my ego just can't handle it anymore. Going to sell this and go buy Killzone 3 or just wait for Mortal Kombat, plus, I still have Red Dead Redemption to finish. :rip

What happens if you get owned in mortal kombat you gonna sell that too just keep it and play it for fun I know it sucks to lose but just keep at it and practice.

What happens if you get owned in mortal kombat you gonna sell that too just keep it and play it for fun I know it sucks to lose but just keep at it and practice.
Nah, its not a big deal. Before my 360 tanked, I was able to hold my own online in the Tekken games and Mortal Kombat 3 (DLC), but always got owned in the DLC Marvel vs. Capcom 2. I think I am too old and MvC is too fast paced. :wink1: It was fun to play as my favorite Marvel and Resident Evil characters, but I really bought this just as a distraction until next month.

I completely agree with what you are saying about practice and I would probably be more open to that if it was Tekken or MK.

Shuma and Jill are both awesome character, but Jill is now definitely on my team!! ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM!

I'm rolling with Akuma, Amatarasu, and Dante. I also like Ryu and Chun-Li as back ups. As for the Marvel Side Dr.Doom, Storm, Wolverine, and Phoenix are tons of fun. But I still get owned by Sentinel lol! I'm waiting on my Limited Edition Fight Stick from Mad Catz can't wait to try it out! Anyone else order one?

Until a spectator mode is inserted into this otherwise fun game, I refuse to play online anymore and just stare at a static screen :tap

Then again, Capcom might have to send the work required for this to even happen to another country while they deal with their massive problems.

Capcom already said that their will be no spectator mode at all. They said the game is so fast paced that it is not on their to do list. The main problem right now are the connection issues online. But don't hope for any changes soon, Japan needs food, water, and medicine before they bother working on MvC3.

Back