Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got back from Wal-Mart where they had a bunch of PS3 Special Editions. I had a laugh considering people were talking about how hard they were to find, and that other thread "I've had it with pre-orders" talking about how easy it is to find SEs after the hype dies down.

:dunno

Watching Shuma-Gorath's reveal video makes me want to play Eternal Darkness, haha

I cant wait to use my download codes for jill and shuma tuesday this game really needs more fighters a lot more also cant wait for doc oc and frank west.

I hope this dosent affect the us we will find out tommorow. Capcom did not have any retail product to delay, but it did delay a piece of digital content. Marvel vs. Capcom 3's Jill and Shuma-Gorath download content will not make their March 15 release date in Japan. A message announcing the delay was posted at the game's official Japanese site. It's unclear if the delay will apply outside of Japan as well. We'll let you know if we hear anything.

Meh, I just played against someone who is a "beginner" that killed each of my characters before they hit the ground...and the damn dog is cheap.

yes she is. I played a player last night 4th lord and i had him down to his last character which was the dog... he put x factor on and just spammed the whip the rest of the match... :gah::gah:

Jill and shuma are now availble I typed in the code and it worked if any one wants to play lets do it.

Back