Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So did anyone who ordered from the official Capcom store got their copies yet?

Seems like it's gonna take a week before we get it :gah:

Looks like you were the 17% who's orders got messed up

The Capcom Store is a great place to find exclusive pre-order items and great deals on Capcom products. We go to a lot of effort to offer cool and unique items at fare prices that you can't get anywhere else. We are, at heart, a fan service.

We also pride ourselves in our customer service. This past week, something that was beyond our control occurred and it affected the shipping of Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 for some of our customers. 83% of orders were unaffected and shipped out on time. Unfortunately 17% did not and on a game launch of this size, that is not insignificant. We've been reading your messages and listening to you on the forums.

We want to convey to you that your business is important to us and that we appreciate you as fans and as customers. With that being said, we are working on some fantastic ideas to help compensate the customers whose orders were affected by this shipping incident. The details of this will be revealed soon, but know that it will be something worthwhile.

Thanks again for shopping with the Capcom Store. Please don’t let this experience dissuade you from ordering some of the great products and pre-order bonuses that we have planned for in the future.

-The Capcom Store Team

As for THAT picture, seriously WHAT THE ____ GUYS? :slap

Saw this at Target tonight and was very close to picking it up because I want to play as Deadpool, Phoenix, and Wesker, but I passed simply because playing online always results in getting my ass smeared repeatedly and fighting games aren't very fun alone. I think I am going to wait for the new MK or Tekken because I can hold my own in those games.

I was wondering why my wireless internet wasn't connecting. To find out that I haven't update my ps3 since sf4. As for now my team consist of Cap and Dante and still looking for a third. I like Ryu but I'm not used to playing him with the MvC buttons. But this game is fun, I let my 4 year old play the arcade mode and he could of passed it but gave me the controllers when galactus was up. Oh and it was set to very easy, he to always picks Captain America.

The 2nd opening video is sweet, imagine they made a movie about this. Hope the characters are DLC on those that were shown at the ending where you past the games, don't want to say anymore before I spoil it.

Foolish earthling! There is no escape from the wrath of mighty Galactus!

Brutish oaf!
You dare underestimate the superior intellect of M.O.D.O.K.?!
You are already defeated, you're just too dumb to know of it yet!
HA!

*This damn nerdy, even for me. Lol!

Brutish oaf!
You dare underestimate the superior intellect of M.O.D.O.K.?!
You are already defeated, you're just too dumb to know of it yet!
HA!

*This damn nerdy, even for me. Lol!

Don't you know who I am!? I AM THE JUGGERNAUT, BIT...oh, my bad. Wrong character!

*ahem*

My power is infinitely greater than your infinitesimal mind could ever possibly grasp, human!

(^^courtesy of google!:D)

Don't you know who I am!? I AM THE JUGGERNAUT, BIT...oh, my bad. Wrong character!

*ahem*

My power is infinitely greater than your infinitesimal mind could ever possibly grasp, human!

(^^courtesy of google!:D)

*Brain Blast*
*Brain Blast*

*Brain Blast*
*Brain Blast*

Marvel-vs-Capcom-3-Galactus--article_image.jpg

Back