Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How can a puny human like chris or bionic commando KO Hulk? lol, same picture.

Yeah...I've had to relucantly accept this if I'm going to have any fun with the game at all.

I just pretend that in the MvC Universe, the Marvel heroes are powered down quite a bit. It helps me keep my sanity everytime I watch Hulk fight Wesker/Redfield, etc. and not crush them to death in seconds.

:lol

Capcom have some of their own ridiculous/invincible/immortal characters that make "believable" match ups.

But yeah, Chris isn't one of them... not sure how Wesker even let the two beat him.

Yeah...I've had to relucantly accept this if I'm going to have any fun with the game at all.

I just pretend that in the MvC Universe, the Marvel heroes are powered down quite a bit. It helps me keep my sanity everytime I watch Hulk fight Wesker/Redfield, etc. and not crush them to death in seconds.

:lol

Yeah, kinda hard to believe Jill can block Wolverine's adamantium claws by just crossing her arms. :slap

Capcom have some of their own ridiculous/invincible/immortal characters that make "believable" match ups.

:lol:lol :lol I watched one of my friends in college actually shed tears while trying to beat Gill in Street Fighter 3 (i think)! It was hilarious!! He would get SOOO mad at me when I made fun of him!
Ahhhh good times! :duff

Originally posted by Shropt
Yeah, kinda hard to believe Jill can block Wolverine's adamantium claws by just crossing her arms.

True. But she does pack a rocket launcher. :wink1: And, remember, she's the "master of unlocking". She could use a lockpick to deconstruct his adamantium skeleton. Or something..... :rotfl

I wonder if the Crapcom characters will be as worthless as in the last game...

Marvel FTW

:monkey3

you guys havent played the re game's huh. Wesker is a beast and he makes chuck norris cry.

Back