Marvel Studios - Moon Knight series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
256448679_3094927600791749_2890522850525533114_n.jpg

Premiers March 30th apparently.
Which makes you wonder if there will be anything in between. I thought She Hulk finished filming before Moon Knight. She Hulk might have more CGI added and Moon Knight is able to jump it. 7 weeks between BoBF and MK then.

Nothing from the SW front on Kenobi. Four weeks out from the ending of BoBF. The D+ shows seem to be tighter on announcing release dates for some reason.

Moon Knight is one of those odd marvel characters. He looks pretty cool, but his story is meh... And he really doesn't fit in with any of the main hero groups/teams. Not sure if I even care to see this. Like pretty much every other MCU D+ show after WandaVision. Not a one of them looks appealing to me in the slightest.

Don't know much about Moon Knight other than he's quite unhinged. It could turn out good but the problem is the MCU formula. There's not much uniqueness between most MCU films. If they can just break away from that. This doesn't have to be Marvel Netflix seriousness since I found those at times to be too dour.

Introduce Moon Knight hell they haven’t even addressed the Eternals impact on humanity with a frozen Celestial sticking out of the earth lol

Hold on we still need to reveal…

Moon Knight
She Hulk
Little Ms Marvel
Black Knight
Blade
Morbius
Daredevil
F4
X-Men
Brotherhood
Galactus
Silver Surfer
Nova
Warlock
Miles
Sinister Six part 2
Now we have an evil Dr Strange to deal with :slap

Pretty soon being a superhero in the MCU won’t be anything special.

Not sure how this show is going to go, but I am intrigued for right now. Batman/Indy descriptions have me interested. Add in Ethan Hawke playing a cult leader, this might be the last D+ hope I have till Mando S3.

Is that his version of the mutant leader? Why is he wearing a white Saturday Night Fever suit? Was he Disco dancing in a club before that fight?
It's just a random mook. He fights Prince too.

RCO015.jpg

As for the suit, it's just his effay look. He's got different costumes for different missions. That's his "Mr. Knight" persona to be exact.

It's just a random mook. He fights Prince too.

RCO015.jpg

As for the suit, it's just his effay look. He's got different costumes for different missions. That's his "Mr. Knight" persona to be exact.
That to me is more on the silly side. I prefer the more brutal Batman take, struggling with his alternate persona(s?). Would be wise to steer clear of the Deadpool kind of camp. I hope this dives into the supernatural side, perhaps started with the Dane Whitman tag. Disney have already done the JL with Eternals, now is the Batman time. This might be the start of something:

image_e1241014-1fef-40b5-ba1e-f2512318a62c_1024x1024.jpg
main-qimg-41b4d32cbdb6da62d0ea795e1b09c216-lq
moonknight9.jpg

That to me is more on the silly side. I prefer the more brutal Batman take, struggling with his alternate persona(s?). Would be wise to steer clear of the Deadpool kind of camp. I hope this dives into the supernatural side, perhaps started with the Dane Whitman tag. Disney have already done the JL with Eternals, now is the Batman time. This might be the start of something:

image_e1241014-1fef-40b5-ba1e-f2512318a62c_1024x1024.jpg
main-qimg-41b4d32cbdb6da62d0ea795e1b09c216-lq
moonknight9.jpg
MK is still a violent guy.

RCO019.jpg

But he's a literal schizo. Take that away and a big part of the appeal is lost. He should be a darker, more psycho "Batman", dealing with weird supernatural cases. But as a character he's built to fit into multiple genres. True Crime, Adventure, Supernatural Horror, Spy-Fi, etc. I'm not fond of all of them for him, but he can be easily inserted in them. Humor should be minimal, preferably morbid. But I have no real interest in a "proper superhero" Moon Knight.

I have to say, I'm pretty excited by all the supernatural stuff. If they get Rose Leslie for Elsa and pair her with Dane for maixum POTTERY, alongside the already rumoured and confirmed characters, we're looking at a pretty great team. I might even end up completing it and having a display for it if things don't get too crowded.

MK is still a violent guy.

RCO019.jpg

But he's a literal schizo. Take that away and a big part of the appeal is lost. He should be a darker, more psycho "Batman", dealing with weird supernatural cases. But as a character he's built to fit into multiple genres. True Crime, Adventure, Supernatural Horror, Spy-Fi, etc. I'm not fond of all of them for him, but he can be easily inserted in them. Humor should be minimal, preferably morbid. But I have no real interest in a "proper superhero" Moon Knight.

I have to say, I'm pretty excited by all the supernatural stuff. If they get Rose Leslie for Elsa and pair her with Dane for maixum POTTERY, alongside the already rumoured and confirmed characters, we're looking at a pretty great team. I might even end up completing it and having a display for it if things don't get too crowded.

Man I really liked that run, it was very good.

6WWCXtx.jpg

IOa4gI7.jpg

Back