Marvel Studios - Moon Knight series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't trust that trailer. It looks pretty good however it's still a Disney series. I'm surprised they allowed him to even punch.
This is only D+ Marvel trailer that’s made me want to watch one of their shows. WandaVision trailer intrigued me so I tuned in, it’s also the only Marvel show I watched all the way through. The other shows trailers didn’t draw any interest from me, and I only made it through a few episodes of each series.

This is only D+ Marvel trailer that’s made me want to watch one of their shows. WandaVision trailer intrigued me so I tuned in, it’s also the only Marvel show I watched all the way through. The other shows trailers didn’t draw any interest from me, and I only made it through a few episodes of each series.
I watched WandaVision - ended up being awful.

Not watched any of the others and have no plans too.

Moon Knight has certainly peaked my interest though.

HT sure love to jump the gun. I’m still waiting for Tobey man.
a5be613bdd048b77dd41004c8cb6b1bcc1452baa.gif

"The series follows Steven Grant, a mild-mannered gift-shop employee, who becomes plagued with blackouts and memories of another life," the synopsis reads. "Steven discovers he has dissociative identity disorder and shares a body with mercenary Marc Spector. As Steven/Marc's enemies converge upon them, they must navigate their complex identities while thrust into a deadly mystery among the powerful gods of Egypt."

The previous synopsis used by the studio claimed there was a war between gods, rather than a mystery.

"A new globetrotting action-adventure series featuring a complex vigilante who suffers from dissociative identity disorder," the previous synopsis read. "The multiple identities who live inside him find themselves thrust into a deadly war of the gods against the backdrop of modern and ancient Egypt."

https://comicbook.com/marvel/news/new-moon-knight-synopsis-major-change/

61pv4l.gif

61qskw.gif

If they intro an equivalent all dark Midnight man villain, I'd likley get both.
Love any, and all dark / light character reflections on the shelf.

Zorro / El Aguila (yeah waiting on that one)
Phantom / White Tiger
Batman / white suit joker
Diabolik / King
proto-black-Daredevil/ White suit Kingpin
Snake Eyes / Storm Shadow
Blackpanther / white wolf(comics)
Punisher / White suit Jigsaw
etc..

What most have missed is this fantastic Lunacy is essentially Tyler Durden meets The Beetle(no not that one, the one most of you clueless fans have never heard of until you read this post, the 1897 horror novel by Richard Marsh) With it's three RashĂ´mon POVs inserted into one character.

Likley why Isaac was keen to sign on.
Can't wait to see this play out.

Last edited:
Interesting, I can't help thinking it would be better on netflix as a darker show

The marvel jokes and lightheartedness are getting a bit old, it's very formulaic

And the first series will be a lot of origin stuff, I hope he gets multiple series and maybe a film in the future

"Steven discovers he has dissociative identity disorder and shares a body with mercenary Marc Spector. As Steven/Marc's enemies converge upon them, they must navigate their complex identities while thrust into a deadly mystery among the powerful gods of Egypt."

"A new globetrotting action-adventure series ...

This sounds more intriguing than what was shown in the trailer.

However, I'm not sold on "mummy-in-a-cape".

Sounds like Disney marketing still doesn't have a clear grasp of what they're selling.

Back