• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Marvel Pre-Order Sideshow Exclusives

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rome_325

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello! I'm basically posting this thread to give myself a shot at some Marvel Sideshow Exclusive statues that I have missed since I just recently started collecting these great pieces. These are the statues that I am willing to take off your hands if any of you are thinking about canceling your pre-orders:

1. Venom Comiquette Exclusive
2. Scarlet Witch Comiquette Exclusive
3. Mystique Comiquette Exclusive

I am currently on the waitlist on these items but I doubt any of them will be converted since they are all great pieces. Drop me a line if interested with pricing and we can go from there. I am a new member here but I have flawless buyer feedback on ebay (ebay User ID rome_325, same as my user name here).

Hope to hear from one of you soon. Thanks.

I don't know about Venom (which is about to be shipped) but I wouldn't worry about SWitch and Mystique. They'll probably convert

Yeah with the slightly higher price tag on the Scarlet, plan on at least that one flipping.

Im usually very lucky with getting exclusives on pre-order day, and one of the first ones I missed out on was the Darth Talon. I thought like you did that here's no way it would flip, but just last week it did.

Im not saying not to take the first offer that comes along, but I would hate to see you overpay for something you may end up with on your own.

It may take as late as early Q1 to get flipped, but patience is the Sideshow game.

Just my 2 cents

Thanks for the advice. The thing is, I just started pre-ordering from sideshow this past Spooktacular and I just decided to put myself on the waitlist for these exclusives a few days ago. In a sense, I am new to the game and since these where up for preorder months ago, I know my chances are pretty slim.

BTW, the Darth Talon is pretty sweet!! I coudn't resist. The force is strong in her!!! He He!

Back