Marvel One-Shot: All Hail the King

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Iron Man 4, with RDJ, is a given. I don't think it's a matter of money, either, considering RDJ was the one complaining that the crews weren't getting paid enough when he was getting $50 million paychecks, but I could be wrong. Suffice it to say, we're not even half way through Phase 2, yet, so, naturally, they'd want to keep people on their toes.

Exactly. It MIGHT be a while, but we will see another iron man Film. I'd prefer it with RDJ, and i think RDJ would prefer the paycheck from it too.

This short film has made me LIKE the trevor twist in IM3. And i'm sure i'm not the only one.

Yeah, the short makes it kind of win win for everyone. People who hated the twist can sleep soundly knowing the real mandarin is still out there :)lol). People who loved the twist and don't care either way will probably never see this short and live long happy lives :yess:

Me? I think Trevor should get his own series :lecture or at the very least a cameo/episode on Agents of Shield. Ben Kingsley doesn't cost that much, they could afford him.

uh-huh.gif

Somewhere on Jye's wall just after opening weekend, I posted about understanding this whole concept while watching the movie. If you think I'm an idiot (admit it, you do :lol) and I saw this clear as day when I saw the film, what's that say about you?

but they'll make IM4 without RDJ if need be.

Then what does Ben Kingsley or a real Mandarin matter? And as soon as RDJ walks away from Iron Man you can kiss all those big baddies goodbye. Trevor will end up being played by Andy D1ck.

I think it has to with the fact that RDJ is only signed on for Avengers 2 and 3. So people assume we won't see IM4. but they'll make IM4 without RDJ if need be.

Not as long as RDJ keeps signing on to do Avengers. The ***** not only in his court, its his stadium, in RDJ-land. And he knows it. :lol

Then what does Ben Kingsley or a real Mandarin matter? And as soon as RDJ walks away from Iron Man you can kiss all those big baddies goodbye. Trevor will end up being played by Andy D1ck.

I'm thinking we might see Don Cheadle assume the suit beyond Avengers 3 if RDJ gets tired. It would even be consistent with the comics.

Hmm, not sure what the point was of that one-off, but it was fun to watch (I get the ret-con aspect, but it seems unnecessary to me). If they do make an Iron Man 4, I hope the Mardarin's ship has sailed and they don't revisit the character. Rather they moved on to something else.

Not as long as RDJ keeps signing on to do Avengers. The ***** not only in his court, its his stadium, in RDJ-land. And he knows it. :lol

I don't WANT RDJ to walk away, but they've already said they'd Bond the role. We all know that will be a hard one to swallow for a majority of viewers.

Got my Thor 2 Blu Ray today and re-watched this. Still just a hilarious. The best One-Shot so far for sure.

I still wish Trevor was the real the real Mandarin and that he was acting as an actor acting as the Mandarin. :(

Back