Marvel Omnibus Books

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sort of a bump here. So I take it that the conventions are probably the best place to pick these up as far as deals go? What would be the next best place? Amazon/ebay? I was interested in getting the spiderman/xmen books.

I've bought most through Amazon, but Big Bad Toy Store has put their graphic novels on sale lately and got some there too. Unfortuately their sale is over and their stock pretty much sold out.

Unless I want to start from the beginning, I don't wait for them. I'll go back and pick up all the trades I've missed until I've caught up with current hardcover releases. Looks way better too in my opinion to have all the volumes on the shelf compared to one humongous book.

dont collect but I have two of them. captain america and new Xmen

I have a few of them. I don't buy individual comics anymore, I haven't in years. But I really enjoy reading a series of stories in an omnibus.

Wow, went to the LCS, today, Saw that they had a New Thor Omnibus plus the Women of Marvel Omnibus out this week! Really Tempted to pick these up, and now that DC is making Omnibuses too it's going to get expensive!!

@ laudel, your best bet is to get on the forbidden planet newsletter. They often have a 14-day deal for 40% off the omnibuses as and when they are released. They sell out very quickly, and then the price rockets.
I only have Spidey #1, the massive one, but a google search will tell you who has got stock.
Also try the tpbs especially of the Clone saga, or JMS's run.

Back