Marvel Dio Collectors..Did U Order Spidey v. Venom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bodie The Cursed said:
For all the No's in this thread, it surprises me to see it is soon to be sold out.

Is it a sleeper?:emperor

There's a lot of people that buy SS products that don't come to this board. And I'm not surprised to see it sell well early considering the secondary market for the other exclusives.

Darth Loki said:
There's a lot of people that buy SS products that don't come to this board. And I'm not surprised to see it sell well early considering the secondary market for the other exclusives.
yup exactly.
I think alot of people forget that the freaks board is probably only a small percentage of their overall sales.

and Im sure there are a few closet buyers on the board too that are hatin but ordered just in case too. :monkey1

mannix DLS said:
Nope, the Spidey vs Venom diorama didn't have the WOW factor to me & looks more like a "Bust-O-Rama" :D

Couldn't have said it myself. What SS should have done was taken out the hulk and put in venom in the vs spidey/hulk piece. i would buy THAT.

SolidLiquidFox said:
I think the exclusive non-flexpay is Sold Out.
i think your right.
and there's only 5 west ghost riders left also.
ss marvel products are **** hot at the moment.

Back