Marvel Daredevil Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm reviving this mofo!!!

Just got him in and love it. I hated pics and was unimpressed with videos. Reviews for him were good though so I took the leap.

Great simple and clean sculpt with perfect execution. For the price, it can't be beat and it scales beautifully with punisher. Me so happy! ;)

I'm reviving this mofo!!!

Just got him in and love it. I hated pics and was unimpressed with videos. Reviews for him were good though so I took the leap.

Great simple and clean sculpt with perfect execution. For the price, it can't be beat and it scales beautifully with punisher. Me so happy! ;)

He goes pretty good with Punisher, even the newer one.
DarePun SM.jpg

Still debating picking this up eventually, when I have the funds.

No one's has toppled over in the night? ;)

Just never really cared for this piece. Really like the COM and the Bowen Red DD on a gargoyle. If the COM was 1/4 scale, I never would have sold it.

Yeah if the Com was 1:4 it'd be one of Sideshows greatest pieces!!

It looks amazing. I even had Stan Lee sign the blank grave plaque that came with the piece. So, it could be displayed with DD looking like he's perched on top of Stan Lee's grave. However, I went on a purge and sold off almost all of my 1/5 pieces because SSC basically stopped releasing COMs. I decided I was just going to stick with 1/4 pieces for the most part so I sold off just about all of my COMs. That was my last one to go though and I still feel a twinge of regret whenever I think about the piece.

Not likely. I'd be more inclined to say we'll see another comic version before we see a movie/netflix version.

BTW, PorkChopExpress, that is a SICK custom :rock:rock:rock. I might have to seriously consider your approach here and look into doing this mod myself.

BTW, PorkChopExpress, that is a SICK custom :rock:rock:rock. I might have to seriously consider your approach here and look into doing this mod myself.

Thank you sir. It wasn't all that difficult, hardest part was drilling a straight hole on the right hand and a good bend on the cane. There's a bit more detail that didn't show up in the photos. I have a button on each piece of the cane and lines to show how it's sectioned.

I noticed those tiny details in your pics. Very nice touches. Did you just find something round and hard with the radius you were looking for to get the desired bend? Why was the right hand only difficult?

Back