Marvel Daredevil Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5 days from the final payment due and still no delay email...
Might this guy actually ship soon???

This one has grown on me a bit, still looks like he is holding sausages though. Tempted to get it to pair with Dawg.

Hahaha, nice Tbolt.

Please don't let this be delayed again...

I caved and ordered this. Got the 10% off coupon while it was sitting in my cart on the webpage, so I went ahead and pulled the trigger. If it looks as good as the prototype then I'll be very happy. Crossing my fingers its a winner right out of the box. Will look great running by Frank :)

I caved and ordered this. Got the 10% off coupon while it was sitting in my cart on the webpage, so I went ahead and pulled the trigger. If it looks as good as the prototype then I'll be very happy. Crossing my fingers its a winner right out of the box. Will look great running by Frank :)

:clap

Same. This dude really grew on me over the past couple weeks and I can't wait to see production pieces. I love the sculpt of the costume. Hopefully they're able to match, or in the case of green Hulk PF, exceed the proto.

Yeah the texture of the costume is the best part this piece in my opinion. Hopefully it's just like the proto. I'm guessing since no coming soon notice it's delayed.

"Your order, TCXXXXXX Daredevil PF, is currently expected to ship September-October 2015. I’m sorry, I am not able to provide you with an exact calendar date that this can be expected to be processed at this time.

Although, when we are provided with the finalized dimensions we will email the order totals, including the shipping costs, to all customers that have this item on order. This email is usually sent 10-20 business days before the item arrives in our warehouse."

Hopefully by October and before Spook.

Back