Marvel Daredevil Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Daredevil Premium format!

I like this statue not sure yet if i wanna buy maybe 60/40, has anyone bought one that can give me more detail on it?

DD%20Villains%2006.jpg

daredevil008.jpg

Just not these two, although the Matador might be fun. :lol

The funniest Stilt Man scene was when Matt was outed as Daredevil, Stilt Man walks into their law offices and gives them his uniform (quitting) saying "all these years I was beaten by a blind man." haha it was comedic gold.

Re: Daredevil Premium format!

Heard the same thing in the DC threads...how's it working out?

Work out fine for me. I can pick up reg Super and Batman in my area for less than $800.

Yup... I'm overseas. Pretty good bargain. The exc would be additional 35% of regular price. Too pricey nowdays, esp with the currency taking a beating.

I'm the same in Canada.

Take any price.

Add $40 for shipping.

Add 30% currency exchange.

Add $75-$100 duty.

This Daredevil PF for example is going to cost me WELL over $600... and he's a "cheaper" PF. The Spidey Pre-order will be close to $800 when all is said and done.

Disgusting really.

I'm the same in Canada.

Take any price.

Add $40 for shipping.

Add 30% currency exchange.

Add $75-$100 duty.

This Daredevil PF for example is going to cost me WELL over $600... and he's a "cheaper" PF. The Spidey Pre-order will be close to $800 when all is said and done.

Disgusting really.
...ever think of just crossing the border and snatching one? How would that work on the duty fees?

Back