Marvel Daredevil Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would order this if the billy clubs were larger. Biggest flaw for me personally - takes away from the entire statue.

Well I doubt his go club is always at his side nor is it likely his only weapon. So I just make believe it's just an average day on the streets for Murdock without much crime. I have to disagree about taking away from the ENTIRE statue. It is very well done personally. But I respect your opinion.

Also, if you notice it appears his club is likely in 4 parts. The part he is holding closely resembles the two pieces he is holding screwed together.
Daredevil_Vol_4_1_Marvel_Comics_75th_Anniversary_Variant_Textless.jpg

Still waiting for the variant of this, SSC....

Still waiting.

This in yellow? Wowza.

And when is Red going to ship? Waiting for in-hand pics.

Every single last post on the whole of the first page?!...

Not any more! :pfft:

I have nothing to do today....literally nothing. I'm aiding discussion.

THERE'S NO ONE HERE!!!! Where do you people go? There's members from all around the world and I'm stuck with you it seems. jk :D

My most hoped for 'replies' are for:

- New Spidey PF thread
- King Arts Captain Shield thread
- Cine. Baby Groot 1:1 thread

:lol

Wish I could get this. Need a daredevil in my collection. But I wish this was more dynamic.

Wish I could get this. Need a daredevil in my collection. But I wish this was more dynamic.

Wait, so full bore sprint isn't dynamic enough? Something a bit more physical for you? Maybe doing the splits between two chairs JCVD style? :lol

Don't you dare mention XM. :rotfl

Wait, so full bore sprint isn't dynamic enough? Something a bit more physical for you? Maybe doing the splits between two chairs JCVD style? :lol

Don't you dare mention XM. :rotfl

I love the XM one actually. Running is dynamic, but it just isn't daredevil to me... Yes he runs, blah blah blah. But when I think of daredevil I think of flipping, jumping, scaling a building, sliding down a building (cough), or even a more static fighting stance with billy clubs ready would have been sweet!

I love the XM one actually. Running is dynamic, but it just isn't daredevil to me... Yes he runs, blah blah blah. But when I think of daredevil I think of flipping, jumping, scaling a building, sliding down a building (cough), or even a more static fighting stance with billy clubs ready would have been sweet!

WTH!!! Did you even read my post! :lol

How could you no associate DD with running? He does jump and stands and statically fights doh deh doh, but as an acrobat part of doing what he does involves speed and poise and yes running.

WTH!!! Did you even read my post! :lol

How could you no associate DD with running? He does jump and stands and statically fights doh deh doh, but as an acrobat part of doing what he does involves speed and poise and yes running.

I don't think that's the problem, it's just that running isn't what Daredevil is most known for as savage said. Whereas a character like the Flash is known for running. That photoshop of this PF into the Flash made a lot more sense to me personally in terms of the pose. I think this PF looks really solid. It just doesn't scream Daredevil to me, so I passed and went with another option.

I have the XM one on preorder and agree that one isn't dynamic enough for me (it's a defensive stance), nor is this. I wish at least one of them were doing something acrobatic, but what I want probably can't be done to a statue. For me if this wasn't mix media I would have preordered it.

On a side note I recently became a DD fan after reading Waid's run and the Netflix show. Now I'm getting caught up reading Frank Miller's run.

I don't think that's the problem, it's just that running isn't what Daredevil is most known for as savage said. Whereas a character like the Flash is known for running. That photoshop of this PF into the Flash made a lot more sense to me personally in terms of the pose. I think this PF looks really solid. It just doesn't scream Daredevil to me, so I passed and went with another option.

Well can't please everyone I suppose. Some would love a Museum DD, others running, jumping up side down HH version. I think the sculpt is fantastic on this and the pose could have been better it could have been less dynamic and that would have been a tragedy with his acrobatic background. Glad SS actually put him in motion at least. It feels to me as though SS made the development and release of him a passing thought. Not the best but not the worst. I hope they revisit him since the popularity of the TV show and possibly more media in the future.

I have the XM one on preorder and agree that one isn't dynamic enough for me (it's a defensive stance), nor is this. I wish at least one of them were doing something acrobatic, but what I want probably can't be done to a statue. For me if this wasn't mix media I would have preordered it.

On a side note I recently became a DD fan after reading Waid's run and the Netflix show. Now I'm getting caught up reading Frank Miller's run.

Do you mean, if this WAS mixed media you would have ordered? I actually love the way they sculpted the suit texture on this PF. I also really love the headsculpt, I really think it's just the pose that doesn't work for me. That said, I think those that don't mind the pose will be getting a really great statue if the production pieces turn up looking like the prototype.

Well can't please everyone I suppose. Some would love a Museum DD, others running, jumping up side down HH version. I think the sculpt is fantastic on this and the pose could have been better it could have been less dynamic and that would have been a tragedy with his acrobatic background. Glad SS actually put him in motion at least. It feels to me as though SS made the development and release of him a passing thought. Not the best but not the worst. I hope they revisit him since the popularity of the TV show and possibly more media in the future.

I absolutely agree with this entire post. :goodpost:

Back