Marvel Daredevil Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know about failure. I would've preferred a museum pose on a logo base like Punisher but even that had a low es.
Even on top of building, both feet straight would be awesome as well, I would've ordered right away if that was the pose.

I would be shocked if SS attempted to release another version of this.

I think you are right. If a long awaited classic red DD PF can't sell out with an ES of only 1000...how many variant yellow DD PFs with the same pose can SSC expect to sell? It would have to be a pretty limited release if they bothered to make one.

Well known and even liked, DD was never hugely popular. Es size is not far off from Punishers total ed size, so at 1k total it's not to surprising. This like the Punisher PF, if you like both characters enough to order without being over critical, I think you'll be happy with what you ordered.

Hawkeye's total edition size was 1350, and that was a statue without many vocal complainers. Like Pork Chop says, this just isn't a character that's gonna sell you 5,000 statues.

I think you are right. If a long awaited classic red DD PF can't sell out with an ES of only 1000...how many variant yellow DD PFs with the same pose can SSC expect to sell? It would have to be a pretty limited release if they bothered to make one.

It will sell out eventually. Nothing sells out instantly anymore.

With the reaction to this SS would be mad to release a variant.
They need to shift 1,000 of these first.

There's plenty of old, unpopular, pieces still in stock.

Really whys that? I figured if anything it would be another SDCC limited exclusive type dealy

it would require more than a repaint and given the lackluster performance of this one, I doubt they are in the mood to put more resources into a "shinking ship".

I just prefer the Yellow Costume these days, I hope something gets made for it. I am still on the fence for the Red PF

Back