Marvel Daredevil Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They couldn't have been. At 1000 ES he's still available. This is Thor for God's sake. He should be sold out by now

Hopefully they learned their lesson because they could have potentially sold so many more if they had priced it differently, in my opinion.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Hopefully they learned their lesson because they could have potentially sold so many more if they had priced it differently, in my opinion.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Even if they kept the price as is and added a meaningful EX like Throg I think this would be long gone. Instead they gave us a sword but kept the high price?

Ex should of definitely been the Throg.
Would of made the asking price acceptable.

I'm paying the same for Machiko, which is also overpriced, but I do believe alot more work went into that.

Ex should of definitely been the Throg.
Would of made the asking price acceptable.

I'm paying the same for Machiko, which is also overpriced, but I do believe alot more work went into that.

Guess I am too. I ordered that PF so quick I didn't even notice the price! Yeah the details on her are pretty astounding. They do well with females that's for sure. She's going to look great with the Maquette and even better with both of yours

Anyone think that new god of war 1/4 scale statue pose would have been perfect for daredevil?

Mid jump off of a gargoyle or something. Baton in both hands. BAMF.

I don't like the pose and I don't like how it's angled and supported by 1 peg. I just see leaning issues over time. I'm still not buying it.

I don't like the pose and I don't like how it's angled and supported by 1 peg. I just see leaning issues over time. I'm still not buying it.

Unless they go hollow, then no bending issue :rotfl

a total edition size of 1000.

the number speaks for itself. It is difficult to consider this anythiing but a failure - especially when you take into account the edition size of other characters of comparable popularity. And this is coming from someone who ordered it.

a total edition size of 1000.

the number speaks for itself. It is difficult to consider this anythiing but a failure - especially when you take into account the edition size of other characters of comparable popularity. And this is coming from someone who ordered it.

I think from Sideshow's point of view it is a failure financially.

They went for an "artsy" symbolic statue and it backfired on them. They could have played it safe and went with a "one knee up" pose and moved at least another 1000 of these.

I still like this piece, and I am pleased by the small ES. I'm not going to say people will regret not buying it, but I believe many will admit it looks better than they thought once the in hand pics start rolling in.

I don't know about failure. I would've preferred a museum pose on a logo base like Punisher but even that had a low es.

"Major disappointment" then?

I am not complaining. It will sell out, and I am confident it will turn out looking great in hand.

I am hoping we get a yellow variant that is what I am waiting on.

Back